[2019-03-07 v6.1.0 & Android 7.1] MEmu - Most Powerful Android Emulator

601 posts
Thanks Meter: 365

Post Reply Email Thread
16th January 2016, 04:55 AM |#611  
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 2

More
just wondering before i give it a try, whatre the min specs required? i cant seem to find them on the net. my core2duo doesnt support visualizations, but bluestacks, genny, all virtual boxes and a few more emus run just fine without it

16th January 2016, 07:41 AM |#612  
Thanks Meter: 731

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledude072

just wondering before i give it a try, whatre the min specs required? i cant seem to find them on the net. my core2duo doesnt support visualizations, but bluestacks, genny, all virtual boxes and a few more emus run just fine without it

Yes, OP has forgotten to add "System Requirements" in this thread's initial post. A real shame, IMHO.

I believe MEmu's system requirements can be summarized as
  1. Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.x / Windows 10
  2. AMD or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred )
  3. At least 1024 MB RAM
  4. GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
  5. At least 1 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps you may install) and 500 MB under system disk
but I'm not sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jwoegerbauer Ad-Free
16th January 2016, 08:38 AM |#613  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great application for playing android games on PC
16th January 2016, 09:43 AM |#614  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Amazing! Bluewhat? I put MEmu on my Little acer aspire laptop and it makes my windows 10 look like that trash it is, comparing them side by side. Was a little buggy until i turned off all my backbround processes, then it was smooth sailing. Where do donations get sent, I havent looked if anything about thats posted yet, sorry for asking if it has been already. Awesome job
16th January 2016, 11:16 AM |#615  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marniel647

Thanks for this it's much faster than bluestack but how can i improve my network connection.? I play vainglory but the ping is so high. Thanks

In MEmu install and run a Terminal Emulator in order to try to set network speed, as demonstrated next

HTH
16th January 2016, 03:41 PM |#616  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i have an important question does it support intel atom z2760 i heard it has power vr gpu thing that is not supported it would be a miracle if it did *.* ? please reply as soon as possible
16th January 2016, 06:24 PM |#617  

More
Use Kodi instead of Youtube App to watch Youtube videos on MEmu
If you really want to play Youtube videos on MEmu (wondering how crazy you have to be?) I suggest to install KODI (formerly known as XBMC - Xbox Media Center), most of us know in the world of Windows PCs it's a great successor to Windows Media Center (WMC), which got removed with Windows 10.

How to activate Youtube add-on in Kodi in detail is explained here.
The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jwoegerbauer Ad-Free
16th January 2016, 06:38 PM |#618  
Flag LONDON
Thanks Meter: 155

More
windows 7 dell inspiron 1545 installed fine but when i click to open it loads in system tray then icon disappears and nothing happens? i meet the requirements mentioned above
17th January 2016, 01:29 AM |#619  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer

In MEmu install and run a Terminal Emulator in order to try to set network speed, as demonstrated next

HTH

Thanks for this, but can you provide larger image as i can't see the text. Thanks again.
17th January 2016, 04:40 AM |#620  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Linux support will be fine.
17th January 2016, 04:40 AM |#621  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marniel647

Thanks for this, but can you provide larger image as i can't see the text. Thanks again.

What I'ld do: Save image to desktop / laptop, then open it with Windows's inbuilt viewer where you can zoom it.

EDIT:

My skills in Linux are miserable, hence don't expect further support by me if it comes to Linux.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)