601 posts
Thanks Meter: 365

Post Reply Email Thread
17th January 2016, 04:40 AM |#621  
Thanks Meter: 731

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marniel647

Thanks for this, but can you provide larger image as i can't see the text. Thanks again.

What I'ld do: Save image to desktop / laptop, then open it with Windows's inbuilt viewer where you can zoom it.

EDIT:

My skills in Linux are miserable, hence don't expect further support by me if it comes to Linux.

17th January 2016, 05:43 AM |#622  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Works great on my beastly y510p
17th January 2016, 07:11 AM |#623  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chismay

windows 7 dell inspiron 1545 installed fine but when i click to open it loads in system tray then icon disappears and nothing happens? i meet the requirements mentioned above

When some hardware or software problems occur, for example, if a program as MEmu stops working or stops responding, then Windows creates a crash log. Already checked the logs?

BTW that's always first thing of all things I'ld do.
17th January 2016, 01:36 PM |#624  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have an error
It's says :
Memu failed to start and about to close.In order to....
18th January 2016, 02:51 AM |#625  
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer

Yes, OP has forgotten to add "System Requirements" in this thread's initial post. A real shame, IMHO.

I believe MEmu's system requirements can be summarized as

1. Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.x / Windows 10
  2. AMD or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred )
  3. At least 1024 MB RAM
  4. GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
  5. At least 1 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps you may install) and 500 MB under system disk
but I'm not sure.

thanks, hopefully a mod might 1 day edit the OP to add those in
all systems green and no lag, lets see how far it goes >
18th January 2016, 03:51 AM |#626  
Flag Palembang
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Nice. I can play seven knights. But it has a little bug. On some sound effects, the sound just buzzing like a broken sound. It occurs on spesific sound effects. I don't know what cause it
18th January 2016, 03:59 AM |#627  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorandev

Linux support will be fine.

Thank you for your suggestion! MEmu is focusing on Windows now but we will consider to support Linux seriously in the future.
18th January 2016, 04:12 AM |#628  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naberl

I have an error
It's says :
Memu failed to start and about to close.In order to....

Thank you for your feedback, would you please help to provide the full error message? Or a screenshot would be even better.
18th January 2016, 04:18 AM |#629  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer

Yes, OP has forgotten to add "System Requirements" in this thread's initial post. A real shame, IMHO.

I believe MEmu's system requirements can be summarized as

1. Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.x / Windows 10
  2. AMD or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred )
  3. At least 1024 MB RAM
  4. GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
  5. At least 1 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps you may install) and 500 MB under system disk
but I'm not sure.

aha~ 100% accurate, I have to say ... you know MEmu better than me.

Thank you for your help~
18th January 2016, 04:24 AM |#630  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassidyClay

Amazing! Bluewhat? I put MEmu on my Little acer aspire laptop and it makes my windows 10 look like that trash it is, comparing them side by side. Was a little buggy until i turned off all my backbround processes, then it was smooth sailing. Where do donations get sent, I havent looked if anything about thats posted yet, sorry for asking if it has been already. Awesome job

Thank you for your recognition! We are closing to deliver a new version of MEmu with much improvements. Stay tuned!

Suggest to pay attention to https://www.facebook.com/memuplayer for timely updates.
18th January 2016, 05:43 AM |#631  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microvirt

We are closing to deliver a new version of MEmu with much improvements. Stay tuned!

Just my another 2 cents ...

A:

If you start MEmu (regardless via which method) then the executable adb.exe (Android Debug Bridge) as essential emulator component automatically gets started, too. I've noticed that if you close (all open instances) MEmu then adb.exe gets NOT automatically killed. Not a fatal error, because no CPU-usage is given, only RAM is unnecessarily used, but should get corrected, IMO.

B:

MEmu by default is configured the way that Android installs apps automatically either to system (AKA internal SD-card) or to storage/emulated/0 (AKA external SD-card).

Internal SD-card by default is 512 MB of fixed size. External SD-card - where the shared folders MEmu Music, MEmu Photo, MEmu Video and MEmu Download are part of - by default is 32 GB of initial size and never should run out of space unless computer's storage space runs out of space. The latter of course only if one keeps photos, videos and music in the shared folders.
I believe this way MEmu basically tries to ensure that always enough storage space on Android's internal SD-card is available. But noone knows when the internal SD-card despite of this gets full. Probably it's already enough to install a dozen games? For example the 3 games Vainglory, Vector & IntoTheDead I've installed already occupy ~115 MB. And the player app Kodi eats ~35 MB.
Hence I suggest to configure MEmu's Android to always install apps to external SD-card by default. MEmu users actually aren't allowed to move apps to external SD-card, this obviously due to Android 4+ restrictions:

C:

An error message such as

MEmu failed to start and about to close. In order to ensure the stability of the system, please don't delete the system application of the MEmu.

some guys unfortunately got isn't really useful at all, IMO. What does "the sytem application of the MEmu" mean? I don't know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microvirt

Suggest to pay attention to https://www.facebook.com/memuplayer for timely updates.

Don't have an Facebook account, and never will have one ...
The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jwoegerbauer Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)