601 posts
Thanks Meter: 365

Post Reply Email Thread
18th January 2016, 05:43 AM |#631  
Thanks Meter: 728

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microvirt

We are closing to deliver a new version of MEmu with much improvements. Stay tuned!

Just my another 2 cents ...

A:

If you start MEmu (regardless via which method) then the executable adb.exe (Android Debug Bridge) as essential emulator component automatically gets started, too. I've noticed that if you close (all open instances) MEmu then adb.exe gets NOT automatically killed. Not a fatal error, because no CPU-usage is given, only RAM is unnecessarily used, but should get corrected, IMO.

B:

MEmu by default is configured the way that Android installs apps automatically either to system (AKA internal SD-card) or to storage/emulated/0 (AKA external SD-card).

Internal SD-card by default is 512 MB of fixed size. External SD-card - where the shared folders MEmu Music, MEmu Photo, MEmu Video and MEmu Download are part of - by default is 32 GB of initial size and never should run out of space unless computer's storage space runs out of space. The latter of course only if one keeps photos, videos and music in the shared folders.
I believe this way MEmu basically tries to ensure that always enough storage space on Android's internal SD-card is available. But noone knows when the internal SD-card despite of this gets full. Probably it's already enough to install a dozen games? For example the 3 games Vainglory, Vector & IntoTheDead I've installed already occupy ~115 MB. And the player app Kodi eats ~35 MB.
Hence I suggest to configure MEmu's Android to always install apps to external SD-card by default. MEmu users actually aren't allowed to move apps to external SD-card, this obviously due to Android 4+ restrictions:

C:

An error message such as

MEmu failed to start and about to close. In order to ensure the stability of the system, please don't delete the system application of the MEmu.

some guys unfortunately got isn't really useful at all, IMO. What does "the sytem application of the MEmu" mean? I don't know it.

Quote:

Suggest to pay attention to https://www.facebook.com/memuplayer for timely updates.

Don't have an Facebook account, and never will have one ...
The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jwoegerbauer Ad-Free

18th January 2016, 08:00 AM |#632  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledude072

just wondering before i give it a try, whatre the min specs required? i cant seem to find them on the net. my core2duo doesnt support visualizations, but bluestacks, genny, all virtual boxes and a few more emus run just fine without it

Hardware virtualization is preferred for better performance, but not required. Thank you!
18th January 2016, 08:03 AM |#633  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuren Inferno

i have an important question does it support intel atom z2760 i heard it has power vr gpu thing that is not supported it would be a miracle if it did *.* ? please reply as soon as possible

If the power vr graphic supports opengl2.0+, it's worth a try... anyway, z2760 is not a good cpu for game, I think.

Thank you!
18th January 2016, 08:22 AM |#634  

More
Photography app SKRWT is compatible with MEmu
Some days ago SKRWT arrived the Google Play Store. SKRWT is a photography app - originally an app for iOS - that optimizes snapshots you took with Memu's camera (or any image you import into MEmu) in retrospect. SKRWT is specially designed for the correction of lens distortions of the camera. It provides additional filters, a cropping function and automatic framing.

FYI: If don't want to pay for this fantastic app, you can download its .APK from here.
18th January 2016, 08:48 AM |#635  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chismay

windows 7 dell inspiron 1545 installed fine but when i click to open it loads in system tray then icon disappears and nothing happens? i meet the requirements mentioned above

It goods abnormal... did you get any error message? Or would you please close all MEmu related courses in task manager and have a try again?

Thank you for helping us to improve!
18th January 2016, 10:33 AM |#636  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subh94

Hi i use proxy enable network can i use it with proxy. yes then please guide me step to configure.

Yes, you can setup proxy just like what you did in your Android phone.
18th January 2016, 10:41 AM |#637  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by among4239bulan

hello guys. been using Memu for couple of weeks. it ran wonder before, but since this morning, i got notification that Virtualization is disabled, and the emulator becomes laggy. BB2 apps (games)that ran fine before now wont even start. and i check that my CPU stays at 1 in setting.
so went in to BIOS to check VT setting but it stated that it is enabled. try reinstalled memu for solution but still cant change the cpu and still laggy. anyone can help me? thanks

That's probably impacted by some other software. For example, Microsoft Hyper V is likely to occupy VT or Avast Antivirus disables VT... so please double check. Thank you!
18th January 2016, 10:56 AM |#638  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer

Just my another 2 cents ...

A:

If you start MEmu (regardless via which method) then the executable adb.exe (Android Debug Bridge) as essential emulator component automatically gets started, too. I've noticed that if you close (all open instances) MEmu then adb.exe gets NOT automatically killed. Not a fatal error, because no CPU-usage is given, only RAM is unnecessarily used, but should get corrected, IMO.

B:

MEmu by default is configured the way that Android installs apps automatically either to system (AKA internal SD-card) or to storage/emulated/0 (AKA external SD-card).

Internal SD-card by default is 512 MB of fixed size. External SD-card - where the shared folders MEmu Music, MEmu Photo, MEmu Video and MEmu Download are part of - by default is 32 GB of initial size and never should run out of space unless computer's storage space runs out of space. The latter of course only if one keeps photos, videos and music in the shared folders.
I believe this way MEmu basically tries to ensure that always enough storage space on Android's internal SD-card is available. But noone knows when the internal SD-card despite of this gets full. Probably it's already enough to install a dozen games? For example the 3 games Vainglory, Vector & IntoTheDead I've installed already occupy ~115 MB. And the player app Kodi eats ~35 MB.
Hence I suggest to configure MEmu's Android to always install apps to external SD-card by default. MEmu users then don't have to prudently try to run an app like Apps2SD - which obviously fails on an emulator, at least haven't found one that really works.

C:

An error message such as

MEmu failed to start and about to close. In order to ensure the stability of the system, please don't delete the system application of the MEmu.

some guys unfortunately got isn't really useful at all, IMO. What does "the sytem application of the MEmu" mean? I don't know it.

Don't have an Facebook account, and never will have one ...

Thank you for providing such valuable information! Very appreciate your input as always!

On the second point, MEmu has three volumes: 512MB (system, read-only), 16GB (internal-sd) and 32GB (external-sd). All the apps are installed in the internal-sd and app/user data stored in the external-sd.
18th January 2016, 11:25 AM |#639  

More
Quote:

On the second point, MEmu has three volumes: 512MB (system, read-only), 16GB (internal-sd) and 32GB (external-sd). All the apps are installed in the internal-sd and app/user data stored in the external-sd.

OOOPS, so I was really mistaken! Sorry for this.

Wondering why ES File Explorer doesn't show it

EDIT:
Found a tool that hopefully correctly shows me MEmu's storage spaces:

Internal Storage (System) 532 MB total
6 Partitions

External Storage 0 15.062 GB total
partition 1 252 MB
partition 2 8.0 MB
partition 3 14.76 GB (User Apps => /data)

External Storage 1 (User Storage => /storage/emulated/0) 32.00 GB total
18th January 2016, 11:38 AM |#640  
Thanks Meter: 41

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

That's probably impacted by some other software. For example, Microsoft Hyper V is likely to occupy VT or Avast Antivirus disables VT... so please double check. Thank you!

hey thanks for your reply. I already disabled avast antivirus, rebooted the laptop but still cant change cpu setting.

" Microsoft Hyper V is likely to occupy VT ", so how do i disable microsoft hyper V from occupying the VT?
18th January 2016, 01:43 PM |#641  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 107

More
does it have multi touch support?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)