Thanks Meter: 880

Post Reply Email Thread
4th November 2018, 12:02 AM |#121  
deva
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

But then you're just stealing an app and releasing a false update. I was just stating the fact that you can't roll back to an older version without uninstalling first.

The version is not important for me the original one is 4.7.4 and i did not change the version...
In this tread QuickPic is based on 4.7.4 and the dev changet to 6.4 just like that.. (not me)
And i find out that replacing something in the (original) app the text is white not magenta.
In my link is not an update is the original app whit som minor changes for oreo magenta text...
Just use what you want. Have a nice day!
4th November 2018, 01:47 AM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobdium

I modified the original app to work on long display's normal and no more magenta text, working on andro 8.0.
After install just close and re open the app!
https://mega.nz/#!Ac4XSagC!lsje2FuJ0...D_HFHoCTu5Zw0s
Have funn!

All I get is unable to install the app".
5th November 2018, 04:49 AM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey can I manually place the files inside a zip( which has to be flashed) to their required locations instead of flashing it?
Cause on my phone no custom recovery is supported and can't do anything from the stock one.( Micromax canvas 6) .
Tried flashing from flashify but ended in bootloops. Don't want one now cause this is my only phone.
Any help will be appreciated.
5th November 2018, 11:20 AM |#124  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 364

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeYash

Hey can I manually place the files inside a zip( which has to be flashed) to their required locations instead of flashing it?
Cause on my phone no custom recovery is supported and can't do anything from the stock one.( Micromax canvas 6) .
Tried flashing from flashify but ended in bootloops. Don't want one now cause this is my only phone.
Any help will be appreciated.

Hi! Why are you flashing this mod? This is just an apk. Download it and install it from any file explorer within Android UI. Good luck!
5th November 2018, 12:43 PM |#125  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,280

More
Quote:

The version is not important for me the original one is 4.7.4 and i did not change the version...
In this tread QuickPic is based on 4.7.4 and the dev changet to 6.4 just like that.. (not me)
And i find out that replacing something in the (original) app the text is white not magenta.
In my link is not an update is the original app whit som minor changes for oreo magenta text...
Just use what you want. Have a nice day!

Can you upload to Google drive, please?
And I think it's better if you create a new thread for this..
Thanks for your work
5th November 2018, 12:59 PM |#126  
deva

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by didhiy

Can you upload to Google drive, please?
And I think it's better if you create a new thread for this..
Thanks for your work

Hi! i`m not so good at modding aps... but i try to do what i can.
here u go i modified the app posted here and still having problems and fc if RECENT PHOTOS is active (if some one is not ok whit my upload i will delete the links)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gby...dmPv3-6EoZrCu8

I TEST THE APP IN SAMSUNG S7 EDGE, LG G6 AND SAMSUNG J5 2017
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neobdium For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neobdium Ad-Free
5th November 2018, 01:15 PM |#127  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLPose

Hi! Why are you flashing this mod? This is just an apk. Download it and install it from any file explorer within Android UI. Good luck!

Not this one.
For other flashable zips.
5th November 2018, 01:37 PM |#128  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,280

More
Quote:

here u go i modified the app posted here and still having problems and fc if RECENT PHOTOS is active (if some one is not ok whit my upload i will delete the links)

Works well for me, thanks again for your work
The Following User Says Thank You to didhiy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift didhiy Ad-Free
5th November 2018, 02:09 PM |#129  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:

Worked for me, Note 4 SM910V , AICP. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to JimChagares For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JimChagares Ad-Free
5th November 2018, 02:53 PM |#130  
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Quote:

Thank you very much sir!
App works great on RR 8.1, no magenta text either! 😁
The Following User Says Thank You to Sander9847 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sander9847 Ad-Free
5th November 2018, 03:03 PM |#131  
deva

More
Glad that it works, but again after install disable recent photos in settings, because if a new photo is taken or downloaded the app enters in a error loop so if that happens just reinstall the app... sorry for my bad english.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)