Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 842

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincio85

I have analyzed the file on site virus total and I find the following viruses:
- SUSPICIOUS
- PUP.HighConfidence

Annotated, I'll work with the correction. Some problems with the Mod are derived from the version of QuickPic, Removing all that is malicious can cause a certain instability and sacrifice functions of the app, That's why I chose to disable. Connections to Chinese servers are disabled by accessing accounts such as Facebook. And this without sacrificing the connection with stored cloud.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free

27th May 2018, 07:25 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
What no transparent toolbar? I liked that ☹️
8th June 2018, 03:19 AM |#13  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Great mod. I can't use it without WiFi Transfer though. It pops up as share with but I can't find the option to receive
8th June 2018, 06:34 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemphiz

Great mod. I can't use it without WiFi Transfer though. It pops up as share with but I can't find the option to receive

I removed by the mysterious fact of not working well without the CM Cloud. And somehow the transfer also collects information. (I do not know if they are to ensure the proper functioning of this function itself) plus I chose to remove for security.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free
6th July 2018, 09:20 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks a lot for this amazing mod! Best gallery app ever!!
3rd August 2018, 12:22 PM |#16  
Flag La ciudad del viento
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSTxda

Annotated, I'll work with the correction. Some problems with the Mod are derived from the version of QuickPic, Removing all that is malicious can cause a certain instability and sacrifice functions of the app, That's why I chose to disable. Connections to Chinese servers are disabled by accessing accounts such as Facebook. And this without sacrificing the connection with stored cloud.

Corrected yet?

Been using quickpic for years Andrés never found another app as good simple and fast like this

Great work man, thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to xbizkuit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xbizkuit Ad-Free
4th August 2018, 09:34 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
I am on AOSP Extended 7.1.2. I keep getting "app not installed the package appears to be corrupt". Downloaded from mega.
6th August 2018, 09:44 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitti2

I am on AOSP Extended 7.1.2. I keep getting "app not installed the package appears to be corrupt". Downloaded from mega.

First unistall QuickPic.
14th August 2018, 08:55 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The "link to home screen" option isn't working, think you can fix it in the future updates?

P.S.: This mod is the only reason I'm back to using QP Gallery. Thank you for this & keep up the good work! 👌🏼
The Following User Says Thank You to sohell_13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sohell_13 Ad-Free
14th August 2018, 10:24 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Sadly can't use this mod because it still bugs on Oreo with pink text color.
Now I know about the hardcoded color values, but isn't there an other way to fix this since it's only a bug on oreo. There where other apps that had this pink text bug once oreo came out.
Don't know if it's possible but I really can't find a gallery app that can replace quickpic for me on oreo.
15th August 2018, 07:31 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander9847

Sadly can't use this mod because it still bugs on Oreo with pink text color.
Now I know about the hardcoded color values, but isn't there an other way to fix this since it's only a bug on oreo. There where other apps that had this pink text bug once oreo came out.
Don't know if it's possible but I really can't find a gallery app that can replace quickpic for me on oreo.

The pink text bug could be fixed simply. by changing the text color values ​​of #ff3a3a3a for #ffffffff the problem is the error compiling with these modifications.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)