FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD] (APP) Gallery QuickPic (2019)

180 posts
Thanks Meter: 883
 
Post Reply Email Thread
7th September 2019, 03:33 PM |#821  
WSTxda's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 883
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the stranger94

hi, on a redmi note 7 (pie) i can't move the options bar on the bottom, this since v 7.5
no difference if a acivate the setting or no.
any suggestion? no problem on my samsung a8

I am checking this problem, any news will come in update form. Currently unsuccessful in correcting
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 03:38 PM |#822  
replica9000's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 551
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSTxda

Sir, I took a look at your reported problem. How does version 7.7 work now?

No problems. 7.7 is working great. I was showing @roadrunnerx7 I can set Galley as the default app.

I use GCam. Seems that from within GCam, can only use it's built in gallery, or GPhotos.
The Following User Says Thank You to replica9000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift replica9000 Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 03:57 PM |#823  
CLPose's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 366
 
More
Well, that seems to be the problem. No matter what, I can't go from gcam to QP, I just can go to in-built low and unresponsive Google gallery. F%cking Google! 😡
The Following User Says Thank You to CLPose For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CLPose Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 05:34 PM |#824  
Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Why can't I have option to set wallpaper for Home screen or Lock screen?
It applies the image for both, but give me no option to choose.
7th September 2019, 06:09 PM |#825  
roadrunnerx7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000

No problems. 7.7 is working great. I was showing @roadrunnerx7 I can set Galley as the default app.

I use GCam. Seems that from within GCam, can only use it's built in gallery, or GPhotos.

Yeah the problem, as always, is with Google's stupid choices
7th September 2019, 07:20 PM |#826  
WSTxda's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 883
 
More
NEW

QP Gallery Alternative
Version: 7.7

- App name changed to "QuickPic"
- Added original icon including adaptive support
- QuickPic blue theme

Available from now on download links
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 07:55 PM |#827  
WSTxda's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 883
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanh2018

Why can't I have option to set wallpaper for Home screen or Lock screen?
It applies the image for both, but give me no option to choose.

Because QuickPic works like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 11:19 PM |#828  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Hello,

Very much thank you for supporting this app.
I have a request/question: navbar color seems to only follow status bar color when using grey or blue (light and dark) themes. For other themes, the navbar color is white regardless of status bar color. Can all navbar colors be made to follow status bar color for all themes so they all consistent? Or is there a reason why you can't/won't?

Thank you 👍.
7th September 2019, 11:47 PM |#829  
Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Hi @WSTxda thank you for your work!

I migrated from LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7) to LineageOS 16.0 (Android 9) and while everything works as usual (Gallery stable 6.5) the font color for the album names is pink, regardless of the theme I'm selecting in settings.

Any idea what might cause this? With LineageOS 14.1 it was white/grey font color on black background.

Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xdathermoman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xdathermoman Ad-Free
8th September 2019, 01:03 AM |#830  
CLPose's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 366
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdathermoman

Hi @WSTxda thank you for your work!

I migrated from LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7) to LineageOS 16.0 (Android 9) and while everything works as usual (Gallery stable 6.5) the font color for the album names is pink, regardless of the theme I'm selecting in settings.

Any idea what might cause this? With LineageOS 14.1 it was white/grey font color on black background.

Thanks.

Hi! You're in the wrong version. Please read (OP), first post, to learn more about appropriate QP version for your system. Good luck!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CLPose For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CLPose Ad-Free
8th September 2019, 01:44 AM |#831  
Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLPose

Hi! You're in the wrong version. Please read (OP), first post, to learn more about appropriate QP version for your system. Good luck!

Sorry @CLPose! Did miss that part. Installed 7.7 and now it works perfectly
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xdathermoman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xdathermoman Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes