Thanks Meter: 879

Post Reply Email Thread
8th September 2019, 01:44 AM |#831  
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLPose

Hi! You're in the wrong version. Please read (OP), first post, to learn more about appropriate QP version for your system. Good luck!

Sorry @CLPose! Did miss that part. Installed 7.7 and now it works perfectly
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xdathermoman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xdathermoman Ad-Free
8th September 2019, 04:33 AM |#832  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by christantoan

Hello,

Very much thank you for supporting this app.
I have a request/question: navbar color seems to only follow status bar color when using grey or blue (light and dark) themes. For other themes, the navbar color is white regardless of status bar color. Can all navbar colors be made to follow status bar color for all themes so they all consistent? Or is there a reason why you can't/won't?

Thank you 👍.

the rest of the themes are hardcoded so i can't manipulate them
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free
8th September 2019, 04:57 AM |#833  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 784

More
Just want to say thanks for the great app. Beautiful, lite, fast, & works flawlessly.
The Following User Says Thank You to mobile_sensei For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobile_sensei Ad-Free
8th September 2019, 08:50 AM |#834  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000

Do you have an older release from a different source installed?

I don't, and I tried also to delete it before installing the new one.
8th September 2019, 03:03 PM |#835  
Thanks Meter: 521

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSTxda

This is a Gcam bug, change it or update it. You can also rotate them in the QuickPic editor.

Wanted to say it's not a gcam bug. It happens on my Pixel 3XL as well and other gallery apps show the photos fine. Any chance you can investigate again? Cheers.
8th September 2019, 04:38 PM |#836  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Just installed QP Gallery 7.7 on my Pixel 2XL (Android 10) and when I launch the app i get a message saying "Grant storage access manually". None of my galleries are visible. Permission for storage is enabled.
8th September 2019, 05:11 PM |#837  
Flag Mermaid Beach QLD
Thanks Meter: 321

More
Just installed 7.7 and as above..
But I went into permissions and allowed it to access storage and working fine..
Samsung Note 9..
The Following User Says Thank You to dgcruzing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dgcruzing Ad-Free
8th September 2019, 08:00 PM |#838  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZEUS

Just installed QP Gallery 7.7 on my Pixel 2XL (Android 10) and when I launch the app i get a message saying "Grant storage access manually". None of my galleries are visible. Permission for storage is enabled.

This message was added by me, still unable to make the app request permission. Try clearing the data and granting access again.

I have a personal tester on Android 10 (Pixel 3) that reported normal functioning.
The Following User Says Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free
8th September 2019, 08:04 PM |#839  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Great app! Thanks for your support on keeping it going.
In the 7.7 release notes it mentions "status bar padding for notch". What does that mean? I have a Pixel 3 XL with a notch and full screen pics don't utilize the notch area, which is a shame.
8th September 2019, 09:03 PM |#840  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I just tried installing 7.7 alternative.apk and it fails to install. I uninstalled 7.7 regular beforehand. See screenshot.

Edit: I think this a problem with my phone specifically. Please ignore this post.for now. Sorry for the spam.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190908-130005.png
Views:	240
Size:	231.7 KB
ID:	4816962  
8th September 2019, 09:19 PM |#841  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by logo20heli

Great app! Thanks for your support on keeping it going.
In the 7.7 release notes it mentions "status bar padding for notch". What does that mean? I have a Pixel 3 XL with a notch and full screen pics don't utilize the notch area, which is a shame.

This is the intended behavior. So that notch doesn't get in the way of viewing content such as videos.
The Following User Says Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)