Post Reply Email Thread
8th September 2019, 09:19 PM |#841  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 842

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by logo20heli

Great app! Thanks for your support on keeping it going.
In the 7.7 release notes it mentions "status bar padding for notch". What does that mean? I have a Pixel 3 XL with a notch and full screen pics don't utilize the notch area, which is a shame.

This is the intended behavior. So that notch doesn't get in the way of viewing content such as videos.
The Following User Says Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free

8th September 2019, 09:26 PM |#842  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Thanks for the explanation of the notch behavior. I wish there was a setting to allow pics in the notch area. But I can understand why you went with that approach.
The Following User Says Thank You to logo20heli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift logo20heli Ad-Free
9th September 2019, 05:57 PM |#843  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Just wanted to say thank you for your hard work. Everything is working great on Android 10 pixel 3

(Other than the camera picture viewer thing, but that's not this apps fault, Google's fault)
The Following User Says Thank You to roadrunnerx7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift roadrunnerx7 Ad-Free
10th September 2019, 12:51 AM |#844  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSTxda

This message was added by me, still unable to make the app request permission. Try clearing the data and granting access again.

I have a personal tester on Android 10 (Pixel 3) that reported normal functioning.

I ended up installing version 7.5 first, then installed 7.7 on top and it worked.
10th September 2019, 02:19 PM |#845  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvino.

I have couple of questions and I wish to get them answered by Dev.
1. Would this app become open sourced and get published on one of the known FOSS plateforms like github?
2. What's the best approach to make a feature request?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using XDA Labs

Quote:

Coming soon

any news regarding this? i'd be nice to have it open sourced and be able to submit PRs
11th September 2019, 03:28 PM |#846  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmike

any news regarding this? i'd be nice to have it open sourced and be able to submit PRs

Sir, I think you forgot that this is a mod. Just Decompile apk. LMAO
The Following User Says Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 03:58 PM |#847  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

More

See the update on Telegram
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190911-114648.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	4818213  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 03:59 PM |#848  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
This mod is great. Getting better day by day. If you add 3 column option in home it would be better for viewing much more folders at a time in a big screen. Thanks.
11th September 2019, 04:47 PM |#849  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_m3

This mod is great. Getting better day by day. If you add 3 column option in home it would be better for viewing much more folders at a time in a big screen. Thanks.

Currently follows your DPI for a better fit. Especially for tablets and landscape mode
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WSTxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WSTxda Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 07:24 PM |#850  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

There are a lot of benefits of open sourcing an app apart from others being able to see the code (external contributions, better tracking of issues...). Of course, you can always keep working the way you are, but I'm not the first to ask for it and you even said that it was going to happen, not sure why i got such aggressive response.
The Following User Says Thank You to mvmike For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mvmike Ad-Free
12th September 2019, 01:07 AM |#851  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,826

More
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

There are a lot of benefits of open sourcing an app apart from others being able to see the code (external contributions, better tracking of issues...). Of course, you can always keep working the way you are, but I'm not the first to ask for it and you even said that it was going to happen, not sure why i got such aggressive response.

@mvmike I don tink you are understanding. By saying its a "MOD" he is telling you he does not have the source code. Just like you do already, he and you both have the APK. And hence, he added the text "LMAO" as asking for the source, is kinda funny. He does not have the source code, and it is thus not being compiled from source, as FOSS apps generally are.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)