184 posts
Thanks Meter: 935

Post Reply Email Thread
19th October 2019, 05:01 PM |#951  
Thanks Meter: 869

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopyhaeckers

hey Man a little question can you add an option to put the menu also delete copy move option and so on to
the lower sreen edge because i have a huawei mate 20 pro and my fingers to short to tap in the right over edge with
one hand !I hope you can help to realized that !Thanks man for your work on this app and the fast support every time

Delete option is left from hamburger (single image) and on list view simply long press and then mark to delete, copy etc via hamburger.
And btw: buy another device if your fingers are too small
20th October 2019, 11:09 AM |#952  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 416

More
Still the best offline gallery . Thanks OP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thanhnvt194 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thanhnvt194 Ad-Free
25th October 2019, 02:59 PM |#953  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
// Feedback // Feature Request //
1. Add swipe control for brightness, seek and step back to the video player
2. Add subtitle support (srt)
3. Sometimes audio doesn't come out from the video player
4. Add a share button to share pictures or videos
26th October 2019, 12:23 AM |#954  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopyhaeckers

hey Man a little question can you add an option to put the menu also delete copy move option and so on to

the lower sreen edge because i have a huawei mate 20 pro and my fingers to short to tap in the right over edge with

one hand !I hope you can help to realized that !Thanks man for your work on this app and the fast support every time

Setting > general > the last option if checker out the button on the bottom

But unfortunately on xiaomi doesn't work (sti on the top), on huawei I've no idea, try it

Tapatalked with A8 2018
6th November 2019, 09:54 AM |#955  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
.webp files can't show in the gallery
Great work! But I can not see my .webp pics. It seems like the official version can not too, but I remember I can see them in the former version of quickpic. So can you find out what is the problem and may fix it? Thanks!
6th November 2019, 01:12 PM |#956  

More
I like the latest update.
7th November 2019, 05:12 AM |#957  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19,942

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1960

Great work! But I can not see my .webp pics. It seems like the official version can not too, but I remember I can see them in the former version of quickpic. So can you find out what is the problem and may fix it? Thanks!

Grant storage permissions in
system settings---->applications----->quickpic(gallery) ---->storage permissions

Sent from my OnePlus 7T using Thebear Blue XDA Labs
7th November 2019, 05:32 AM |#958  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

system settings---->applications----->quickpic(gallery) ---->storage permissions

He is saying it doesn't show files with .webp extension. That doesn't have to do anything with permission.
The Following User Says Thank You to TBC6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TBC6 Ad-Free
7th November 2019, 09:51 AM |#959  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Sent from my OnePlus 7T using Thebear Blue XDA Labs

You may not understand what I'm saying. It's nothing about the permission. I just can't see the pictures with “webp” format, the pics with other formats like jpg or png are correctly present.
7th November 2019, 09:16 PM |#960  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19,942

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBC6

He is saying it doesn't show files with .webp extension. That doesn't have to do anything with permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1960

You may not understand what I'm saying. It's nothing about the permission. I just can't see the pictures with “webp” format, the pics with other formats like jpg or png are correctly present.

I missed the webp. That is probably only available in quickpic updated to 5.0, these are built off of 4.5.2 I believe

Thebear's 1+7T
8th November 2019, 09:17 AM |#961  
Thanks Meter: 1,055

More
Thanks for making this mod.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)