FORUMS

[MOD] Spotify Dogfood 8.4.39.612 - The Open-Source Ad-Free Spotify mod for Android

2,028 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,730

By linuxct, Recognized Contributor & Social Contributor on 6th July 2017, 04:14 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from linuxct: A new version (8.4.39.612) has just been released!
23rd February 2018, 05:47 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Facing Few Bugs
I recently install this app and used it for a week or less I'm not happy with it. I face a lot of bugs in this app and the biggest one is during registration It Cracks a lot during Registration Process Please FIx it. Waiting for New update
24th February 2018, 07:55 PM |#1002  
Flag The Poconos
Thanks Meter: 2,744

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranarora

I recently install this app and used it for a week or less I'm not happy with it. I face a lot of bugs in this app and the biggest one is during registration It Cracks a lot during Registration Process Please FIx it. Waiting for New update

These problems are just you bud... Don't know what to say...

Been using this in it's many iterations for a long time... And save the horrid tablet ui that didn't work on phones... I have had 0 bugs... And I do mean 0...

And I will assume English isn't your first language... So I'll excuse your demanding tone just this once

Sent from my PH-1 using XDA Labs
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rignfool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rignfool Ad-Free
28th February 2018, 08:00 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
It won't let me log in with this or any other modded app I've tried anyone know how to fix it works fine on the official app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thejodster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thejodster Ad-Free
28th February 2018, 08:47 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejodster

It won't let me log in with this or any other modded app I've tried anyone know how to fix it works fine on the official app

Have you fully read the OP, where logging in is explained quite thoroughly?
The Following User Says Thank You to ftn1975 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ftn1975 Ad-Free
2nd March 2018, 04:41 PM |#1005  
Retired Senior Moderator - When red-headed people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn
Flag Reading, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,002

More
Thread has been closed and links removed due to a DMCA take down request by Spotify.

Matt
Senior Moderator
The Following 65 Users Say Thank You to matt4321 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matt4321 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adblock, dogfood, mod, no ads, spotify
Previous Thread Next Thread