This is the AM3D Zirene Sound ported from a Sharp ROM. This should work on all devices (starting from Android 4.3) since it is a software effect. It might conflict with other effects you've already installed. However, it has been extensively tested working alongside ViPER4Android, Maxxaudio, and Dolby Atmos on several ROM/device combinations. Flash the zip, it will edit and patch (not overwrite) your audio_effects.conf. If youre using massive placebo audio mods and this doesnt work, refrain from telling me it doesn't work on <insertplaceofmodnamehere/>.
These installers utilize my Unified installer that can install on Magisk OR System if Magisk is not detected (with Pixel support).
WARNING: If you would like to use my files for your ROM or MOD please contact me to obtain permission before doing so.
This is actually the first rule of xda forums: SEARCH THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING - There's just too many of the exact same thing being repeated. You'll save everyone (including yourself) a lot of time by doing this
LOGS, LOGS, LOGS!!!!
- If you make a post stating a problem without any logs, we can't help you and will likely just ignore it (we're not wizards)
- Get a full logcat. If using adb, use Code:
adb logcat -d > log.txt
- If using magisk, get the magisk log from magisk manager
- Get a TWRP recovery log immediately after flashing: Boot into twrp, install mod, navigate to Advanced -> Copy log, recovery.log will be on root of sdcard
Most Common Issues:
- App not showing up in app drawer?
- This is typically a magisk only issue and means that it isn't getting mounted by magisk.
- Root cause could be lots of things. Good place to check is the magisk log. See what the last thing run was -> it's likely the culprit. Typical order of loading is: post-fs-data scripts run, system.props are loaded, mods are mounted, service.sh scripts are run
- Typical causes of this are post-fs-data scripts and/or other magisk mods such as ART optimization mod. If you modify ART to more of a speed setting, this kind of issue is more likely to occur (this isn't an issue with the ART mod, it's just the nature of ART itself - more speed = less accuracy)
- Crashing app?
- This is typically caused by one of four things: another audio mod is installed (magisk only issue), magisk mounting issues, installer patching error (these have been pretty much worked out so unlikely), sepolicy issues
- Remove any other audio mods or install Audio Modification Library, check magisk log to ensure everything mounted, recovery log will reveal most install errors (also, check system and vendor audio_effects.cfg and ensure v4a entries are there with the right paths to libs set)
- Sepolicy is more complicated. Read through section 5.5 here for a quick background on it. Bascially, you need to take a full logcat, and search through it for any audit statements that may be related to audio and/or this app and make an allow statement in the service script of the mod. Just make a post with that info and once confirmed, we'll add it the next version of the mod
- No sound processing or no sound processing on some apps like youtube or other streaming apps?
- Remove any stock audio apps (like AudioFX), disable any eqs in music players
- Open you vendor audio_effects.conf file and make note of anything under output_session_processing -> music -> then go under the effects section and comment out each effect section you have listed (music_helper is already done by aml)
- Try universal deep_buffer remover
- White Screen When Opening App?
- AM3D is a very old app and it requires some framework patches to work that only older roms and the occassional newer custom roms have. So if you have this problem, it means your rom isn't compatible with this mod
AM3D Zirene® Sound, App for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/therealahrion/AM3D-Zirene-Sound
Current Stable Version: v1.6
Stable Release Date: 2018-05-07
Last Updated 2018-05-07