Netflix HD, UltraHD, UltraHD with Dolby 5.1 on L1 & L3 device

Search This thread

seanbwoi

Aug 4, 2012
Manhattan
Hi I'm rooted on a oneplus 7 pro and the I downloaded all three versions of the app and not one can be installed Netflix in the rom that I installed it has Netflix installed I can only disable the pre-installed Netflix app how can I get the app to install any idea

gerryl432

Feb 16, 2016
Hi I'm rooted on a oneplus 7 pro and the I downloaded all three versions of the app and not one can be installed Netflix in the rom that I installed it has Netflix installed I can only disable the pre-installed Netflix app how can I get the app to install any idea
Uninstall the system app (Netflix). Have you tried uninstalling though ES File Explorer. Then try reinstalling the downloaded netflix. I dont have a one plus 7 pro, just a suggestion

stealth658

Jan 22, 2010
On my OP7pro, it shows the UHD label, but the videos play at 480. And no HDR as this APK is probably too old for it. Would be interested in the mods required for this do that it can be updated to the newest version.

FrutasX

Feb 28, 2012
Hello,

There is any apk for Mipad 4 to get FHD?

Many Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Mobile only shows UltraHD tag on videos but when you play it max out to 1080p 5800 bit rate.

How can I know which resolution it's playing Netflix on Android phone/tablet?

Thanks.

slayerh4x

Apr 25, 2008
Haxonville, FL
Reactions: Xin0F

mctiew

Feb 20, 2014
My device (tvbox) is only Widevine L3. So I am ok if I could get 720p. If can get 1080p is extra bonus. But I am only concerned about user interface. I hate the interface based on touch screen.

Is there a modded app easy navigation using IR remote ?

RASTAVIPER

May 2, 2011
My device (tvbox) is only Widevine L3. So I am ok if I could get 720p. If can get 1080p is extra bonus. But I am only concerned about user interface. I hate the interface based on touch screen.

Is there a modded app easy navigation using IR remote ?
Who told u that u can get 720p with L3?
Maximum u will get is 960x540

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mctiew

mctiew

Feb 20, 2014
Who told u that u can get 720p with L3?
Maximum u will get is 960x540

Ok then it is a bonus for me. How about the user interface part ? I want easy navigation. How can I get keyboard navigation ?

I tried most of the versions of com.netflix.mediaclient, they can't be navigated without getting in mouse mode.

Top Liked Posts