68 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By WKSR, Member on 24th September 2015, 09:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th August 2016, 12:58 AM |#101  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Does anyone know how to change the default launcher? I would prefer Google launcher or Nova. Thx.

24th August 2016, 02:06 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kloony11

Does anyone know how to change the default launcher? I would prefer Google launcher or Nova. Thx.

I wish I knew. I would've change some stuff. Like get rid of that add at the bottom. Change wallpaper.
1st September 2016, 09:57 PM |#103  

More
Note: Not every app gonna work on this. Same for KOPLayer, Leapdroid and many more.
Note 2: Just because Google Play Store and Amazon listed apps as working doesn't mean those will.
Note 3: Missing rotate 360. For games like Zaxxon Escape. Other wise you can't fully play it without it.
2nd September 2016, 01:31 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Madden Mobile doesn't work for me. When i open it i get a windows error saying 'Nox App Player has stopped working'.
5th September 2016, 06:43 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Trying to get multiple instances of Mobile Strike working but not having much luck. I've tried modifying the Device ID but that also didn't help.

Two instances with the app installed on both. Logged in then restarted both apps and the first one asks to log in again.

Have contacted support a couple of times now but have yet to get a response. Has anyone been able to get it working? Is it even possible to have it working as expected?

Tried an alternative emulator and it works but there are features in Nox that I would like to be able to use which the other emulator doesn't have.
6th September 2016, 08:26 AM |#106  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gebbetharos

H,
I have an issue with Nox app player. The emulated android screen does not respond to the clicks. Any ideas? I tried unistall/reinstall, I tried a different .exe, I tried changing the settings to opengl and high performance, I tried executing as administrator but the problem persists. I have windows 10 x64

thanks

This is a known problem which will be fixed in our next version [3.7.2]. Kindly stay tuned to our new version updates.
6th September 2016, 08:32 AM |#107  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIO KEN

Hi,
whenever I try to run an app in Nox in crashes. Have anybody had similar problem and solved it?

Your could try enable VT and then allocate more CPU and RAM to Nox in system settings.
6th September 2016, 08:43 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Ty, will try, coz jm is lagging badly(
10th September 2016, 11:26 AM |#109  
Flag /home/madrid
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKSR

1. Improved gaming experience of Pokémon GO on PC

LOL why would anyone play pokemon go on pc? The fun part of that game is going out and play with friends.
10th September 2016, 09:20 PM |#110  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordinal82

LOL why would anyone play pokemon go on pc? The fun part of that game is going out and play with friends.

Ray William Johnson even go outside. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0oj0-kHxVE
12th September 2016, 04:51 AM |#111  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordinal82

True! But for some physically challenged people and countries where this game is still not available, they could have the same fun through this way.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)