Post Reply Email Thread
25th February 2016, 08:21 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Great app player.Waiting for more apps.
11th March 2016, 10:48 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
snapchat don't work, unfortunately stop working.
16th March 2016, 12:17 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 287

More
This is really great app. It works fine on my tiny windows 10 tablet after I enabled Virtualization. It feels like a professional program without the adware of andy or the slow unreliability of bluestacks.
I'm running medical reference apps that allow offline content for android. They're online only in windows.

Questions:
How do i bring up the on screen keyboard? I have an app that won't accept my physical keyboard input.
I only have 2gb of memory, does it matter if I reduce the available app ram to 512 or 256?
Can i fake / mock a date and time with this or any android emulator?
26th March 2016, 04:05 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Similar to the above questions, I was wondering how to enable the android keyboard if using the program on PC. I need to use the "Confirm" key (to finish an input when typing) and "Enter" on the keyboard simply doesn't work. Help, anyone?
7th April 2016, 08:52 PM |#35  
Flag Salinas, CA.
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Can you install a custom recovery & rom on Nox Player? If so can someone kindly point me in the process?
The Following User Says Thank You to EL TEJANO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EL TEJANO Ad-Free
18th April 2016, 03:13 AM |#36  
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TEJANO

Can you install a custom recovery & rom on Nox Player? If so can someone kindly point me in the process?

I have never heard about an android emulator that allow custom ROM's installation...
18th April 2016, 07:02 AM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Get a real Android. If you want to use custom ROM.
29th April 2016, 09:26 AM |#38  
Flag Mersin
Thanks Meter: 9

More
this app is the best

i wonder can we further decrease quality of the games to run more instances ?
13th May 2016, 07:24 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does anyone know of a way to change the Android Device ID of your instances of Nox App Player? Tried AndroidDeviceID Changer but it keeps reverting back.
13th May 2016, 08:52 AM |#40  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamus28

This is really great app. It works fine on my tiny windows 10 tablet after I enabled Virtualization. It feels like a professional program without the adware of andy or the slow unreliability of bluestacks.
I'm running medical reference apps that allow offline content for android. They're online only in windows.

Questions:
How do i bring up the on screen keyboard? I have an app that won't accept my physical keyboard input.
I only have 2gb of memory, does it matter if I reduce the available app ram to 512 or 256?
Can i fake / mock a date and time with this or any android emulator?

To use the soft keyboard you need to go to Android settings >> Language&Input >> Default >> Turn off hardware physical keyboard
To customize ram allocation you could go to Nox system settings >> Advanced. However, 256 might be too small for the instance and your game to work properly. You could give 512 a try.
You could set the time/date in Android system manually to any value you prefer.
13th May 2016, 08:54 AM |#41  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by com572

Similar to the above questions, I was wondering how to enable the android keyboard if using the program on PC. I need to use the "Confirm" key (to finish an input when typing) and "Enter" on the keyboard simply doesn't work. Help, anyone?

To use the soft keyboard you need to go to Android settings >> Language&Input >> Default >> Turn off hardware physical keyboard . BTW, are you talking about clan chat in Clash Royale? As in the recent game update, supercell has actually added a submit button on the game screen for sending chat.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)