Ok, I seem to have fixed the issue I was having, that I showed in the video. The way I did it was:
- Uninstall whatever version you're currently running. Making sure to uncheck everything so the navigation bar comes back.
- Install V1.0.2 and follow the adb setup process.
- Set up as usual, and make sure the bugs/glitches aren't there in this version.
- Install the latest V1.1.6.
- Now this is the important bit.... DON'T check "Hide Navigation Bar", or "Hide Original NavBar In Landscape" as it should already be hidden from when you set up V1.0.2.
- That's it. If you followed all these steps, it should now be working just. You get the stability of V1.0.2, but with the features of the latest V1.1.6.
This was tested on my Mate 10 Pro. So it might be different for other phones, but it should work for most Huawei devices I think.
---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------
So people who have issues, try this method and hopefully your problem will be resolved.