FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X/OnePlus style gesture control

833 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,866

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.3.0!
2nd June 2018, 06:25 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 175

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton3006

I don't know if it's only at my phone but the pill hide it itself and I don't know why. it's an bit annoying.

Maybe someone understand me and can help me..

To stop the pill hiding itself you need to turn off "Hide In Fullscreen Apps".
The Following User Says Thank You to No1VIPER For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift No1VIPER Ad-Free

2nd June 2018, 08:53 PM |#1012  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton3006

I like this app but there are some issues or improvements in my opinion:
1. I wish there is a way to turn off the screen with a gesture or trigger any shortcut of the phone
2. I don't know if it's only at my phone but the pill hide it itself and I don't know why. it's an bit annoying.
And 3. The pill in collaboration with the keyboard works not perfect. What I mean is that if the pill is over the keyboard there is most of the time the input line but if it's not then it's conceals the space bar.. but I don't no any position where it should be in this situation...
Maybe someone understand me and can help me..

Try touchpal or swiftkey keyboard the allow you to create more space below the keyboard. Therefore no more errors or pressing keyboard or spacebar
2nd June 2018, 09:55 PM |#1013  
Thanks Meter: 99

More
The beta that was posted here seems stable and is very fluid. I installed 1.02 first then updated via play store to 1.16 and am now at 1.16-18. You guys might want to give it a try.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tclocki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tclocki Ad-Free
2nd June 2018, 10:11 PM |#1014  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
It often turns off while using full screen app like Android auto or YouTube videos.
Today it hanged in a way that starting it over brought pile back but it didn't work, the vibration was present but functions were not available like swipe to go back. it worked only after I revoked accessibility permission and gave it back. Now it's seems ok.
Ohh I have also the premium add-on installed and latest version from play store.
2nd June 2018, 10:31 PM |#1015  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by No1VIPER

I've found this to be a problem too. I ended up making swipe up hide the pill instead. This works a lot better for me.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Yes, but it's not matter with me. The others issues I've got, which are very important with me (the issues about fb chat head and open menu in app)
About the issue with fb chat head, I think, any apps are granted "overlay application permission" which have got the same problem. They can overlay the pill when they shows the pop-up. I think some how, make the pill always on top like Windows. It can be the 1st layer all the time. Sr if my English is not good enough
The Following User Says Thank You to hwangtaizia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hwangtaizia Ad-Free
2nd June 2018, 10:44 PM |#1016  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwangtaizia

Yes, but it's not matter with me. The others issues I've got, which are very important with me (the issues about fb chat head and open menu in app)
About the issue with fb chat head, I think, any apps are granted "overlay application permission" which have got the same problem. They can overlay the pill when they shows the pop-up. I think some how, make the pill always on top like Windows. It can be the 1st layer all the time. Sr if my English is not good enough

I don't have that problem because I use this app instead:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...simple.app.pro

It combines Facebook and Messenger into one. So saves a lot of space and resources.

If you must have chat heads though, you might want to try out this app instead:

Mod Edit: Link removed. Let's not advertise alternatives in an app thread. K? It's disrespectful.
Thanks!
2nd June 2018, 11:07 PM |#1017  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

Ok, I seem to have fixed the issue I was having, that I showed in the video. The way I did it was:

- Uninstall whatever version you're currently running. Making sure to uncheck everything so the navigation bar comes back.

- Install V1.0.2 and follow the adb setup process.

- Set up as usual, and make sure the bugs/glitches aren't there in this version.

- Install the latest V1.1.6.

- Now this is the important bit.... DON'T check "Hide Navigation Bar", or "Hide Original NavBar In Landscape" as it should already be hidden from when you set up V1.0.2.

- That's it. If you followed all these steps, it should now be working just. You get the stability of V1.0.2, but with the features of the latest V1.1.6.

This was tested on my Mate 10 Pro. So it might be different for other phones, but it should work for most Huawei devices I think.

So far this seems to have worked for me too on my S8, thank you very much.
2nd June 2018, 11:24 PM |#1018  
Flag Edina
Thanks Meter: 19

More
i already payed but still can use any premium feature, any help?
2nd June 2018, 11:48 PM |#1019  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:

Ok, I seem to have fixed the issue I was having, that I showed in the video. The way I did it was:

- Uninstall whatever version you're currently running. Making sure to uncheck everything so the navigation bar comes back.

- Install V1.0.2 and follow the adb setup process.

- Set up as usual, and make sure the bugs/glitches aren't there in this version.

- Install the latest V1.1.6.

- Now this is the important bit.... DON'T check "Hide Navigation Bar", or "Hide Original NavBar In Landscape" as it should already be hidden from when you set up V1.0.2.

- That's it. If you followed all these steps, it should now be working just. You get the stability of V1.0.2, but with the features of the latest V1.1.6.

This was tested on my Mate 10 Pro. So it might be different for other phones, but it should work for most Huawei devices I think.

Hi, could you please tell me which version 1.0.2 was? Was it a beta limited in this forum? Our was it officially distributed via play store. Could you provide a link to that version?

Gesendet von meinem XT1650 mit Tapatalk
3rd June 2018, 12:15 AM |#1020  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcaser

Hi, could you please tell me which version 1.0.2 was? Was it a beta limited in this forum? Our was it officially distributed via play store. Could you provide a link to that version?

Gesendet von meinem XT1650 mit Tapatalk

https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type...gation+gesture

---------- Post added 03-06-2018 at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-06-2018 at 11:51 PM ----------

Mod Edit: Other app talk removed. Let's not advertise alternatives in an app thread. K? It's disrespectful.
Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to No1VIPER For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift No1VIPER Ad-Free
3rd June 2018, 12:42 AM |#1021  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No me funciona en mi p8 Lite rooteado
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)