FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 GPU

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X/OnePlus style gesture control

678 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,534

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.3.0!
14th June 2018, 05:01 PM |#1261  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I really try to keep using this application and I love the concept and the extra screen space, but I keep switching back to my software default keys for one reason only - the pill sometimes interferes whole I am trying to tap on something in close proximity to the pill. The hide pill doesn't always help. Hence my strange feature request.

- Is it possible to have an option for the pill to allow single taps go through the pill, and have the pill only recognize double taps and slide gestures?

14th June 2018, 05:17 PM |#1262  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manish_bhaumik

I really try to keep using this application and I love the concept and the extra screen space, but I keep switching back to my software default keys for one reason only - the pill sometimes interferes whole I am trying to tap on something in close proximity to the pill. The hide pill doesn't always help. Hence my strange feature request.

- Is it possible to have an option for the pill to allow single taps go through the pill, and have the pill only recognize double taps and slide gestures?

You can change the behaviour of touches in the settings. Just make double top 'home' and singe tap 'no action'
14th June 2018, 06:17 PM |#1263  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjpoulton10

When coming from the lock screen to the home screen. The wallpaper moves and the pill jumps up and down with a minor in a jerky way. Anyway to stop this?

Having the same issues. Also some things I have come across:
- rotation on particular apps seems broken or buggy with the pill enabled (YouTube,Messages).
- "Hide in Fullscreen Apps" button does nothing when enabled.
- Viewing Snapchat stories with "Hide Navigation Bar" enabled causes the viewing angle to have round edges, turning it off fixes the issues.
14th June 2018, 07:37 PM |#1264  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a80airbus

You can change the behaviour of touches in the settings. Just make double top 'home' and singe tap 'no action'

I had already done that. At least that way I don't accidentally press the pill. But that still interferes with hitting an item very near to the pill and I was checking if it was possible to have the single tap go through to the underlying UI element.
14th June 2018, 08:01 PM |#1265  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chexk

Good on root

+1
14th June 2018, 08:08 PM |#1266  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, absolutely love the app. However. After the recent update. The app is not allowing me to use the premium features. Although I've already bought premium. Everytime I use it. It says buy premium. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling
14th June 2018, 09:41 PM |#1267  
Thanks Meter: 396

More
Just got the latest update, and it fixed the one "gripe" I had about the app(not hiding my nav bar thus making me disable it but then my hard keys got in the way, I'm running in a one plus one)

So great app great update, keep it going your doing a great job!

One feature I'd ask for would be to have a settings where it auto hides itself after X amount of time off idle.
15th June 2018, 12:31 AM |#1268  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,072

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a80airbus

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish_bhaumik

I had already done that. At least that way I don't accidentally press the pill. But that still interferes with hitting an item very near to the pill and I was checking if it was possible to have the single tap go through to the underlying UI element.

That won't work. If you have double tap setup, if you tap it once it waits for the second tap.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs
15th June 2018, 03:14 AM |#1269  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yochananmarqos

That won't work. If you have double tap setup, if you tap it once it waits for the second tap.

Could you make it pass through if both single tap and double tap were set to none? I'd like pass thru sometimes too.
15th June 2018, 04:57 AM |#1270  

More
Also - check out maps. It still.shows the nav bar on the side when landscape (at least rotated one way vs. the other).
15th June 2018, 05:14 AM |#1271  
Flag Jaboatão dos Guararapes
Thanks Meter: 40

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madscribblerz

Seems like it should be obvious. The pill is a replacement. Why do several want it to overlay the nav bar? I for one love that there is no nav bar. Just the pill. Very elegant. I've not missed the nav bar one bit. Is there something I'm missing?

This pill hinders the use of some apps. Instead of the person worrying about the app that is being manipulated, have to stop and start worrying about the pill that has not started To hinder rather than help. And by default the pixel style of Android 9.0, the pill is inside a navigation bar and not lost in the middle of the screen disturbing what is not to disrupt.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Reporting a bug: I have the app installed on my G5 plus, but I am not using it and it is disabled until I notice some improvement in the aspect of it. After the last update when restarting my G5 plus , When the power is turned on, the original navbar does not appear. And I have to go in the pill app and activate the concealment of the nav bar which is already hidden by Error and then disable this hiding so that the original navbar will return to the screen. That's a serious bug. Because the person is not able to manipulate the device until it skirmishes the bug.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs[COLOR="Silver"]

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)