FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X/OnePlus style gesture control

833 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,866

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.3.0!
11th July 2018, 06:38 PM |#1541  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
How to force the pill to stay in portrait mode when the phone is in landscape mode? Every navbar do this.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

11th July 2018, 06:46 PM |#1542  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Working for me after using VPN to validated the licence
Thanks
Btw how to disable the gesture bar only on homescreen?
11th July 2018, 06:49 PM |#1543  
Flag Netrakona
Thanks Meter: 114

More
The app is awesome. I have only one thing to ask. Can you add one handed mode plz?
11th July 2018, 06:56 PM |#1544  

More
Great app! One slight bug i have found: On the S8, the stock navbar appears for a split second, then goes away.
11th July 2018, 07:26 PM |#1545  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
I love the oneplus 's gesture based system better than iphone's but after activating it, it's most of the time hit and miss kind of scenerio. For me its like atleast 4 to 5 atempts to perform a correct gesture. Please fix it.

Thanks for the good work.
11th July 2018, 07:46 PM |#1546  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkoo

Just updated it from Play Store, now we could see the Pop-up window from updated Premium key app, but when we "OPEN THE APP" and try to obtain premium status, still not found and failed.

Same here
11th July 2018, 07:56 PM |#1547  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Wow I'm loving the OnePlus 6 navigation and I haven't experienced any problems on my S8 for now.
11th July 2018, 09:11 PM |#1548  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 126

More
I have an S8. How do I reverse the adb command, as I've uninstalled it. I use Snapchat (yes it may not be your cup of tea) and this app does not work with it, even after disabling the app and uninstalling, still causing problems.

NVM: Turns out Snapchat app is currently experiencing crashing issues. Great timing.
11th July 2018, 09:26 PM |#1549  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaalRahman

Latest release will be on the Play Store soon with an accompanying XDA Portal article.

Edit: just found one more bug that needs fixing. Sorry for the delay.

Hi.
Is there a way to change the color of the 1 pixel bar at the bottom instead of white to black?
For people that will not be able to use the full overscan this would help cover that.
11th July 2018, 10:05 PM |#1550  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Couple things:

To those that are having issues getting your license to validate, I was having that issue and was only able to get it to detect premium using cellular data with adhell3 disabled and having the latest play store. I don't know if my work wifi had some sort of filter that wasn't allowing it to go through. It's worth a try.

I have a bug report / feature request as well. Since it seems like manufacturers are putting things in the navbar, like Samsung's keyboard menu, etc., would it be possible to hide the pill and / or show the navbar when the keyboard is up? When I do this now, I'm selecting Swiftkey under the "Show NavBar in Selected Apps" but it just freaks out and bounces up and down a lot and eventually crashes.
11th July 2018, 10:13 PM |#1551  

More
As of v1.3.0-18_07_10_1009_13 the pill always reappears when unlocking the phone (e.g. turning it off and then turning it back on) even when the "Enable Gesture Pill" option is disabled.

Any recommendations for keeping the pill disabled (I enable it selectively)?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)