FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X/OnePlus style gesture control

837 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,873

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.3.0!
30th June 2019, 01:27 PM |#2581  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djalil87

Hi, there is an option for that in the app under Settings>Behavior>General>"Don't move the pill when keyboard is shown".

A+.

I find it !
Thank you

2nd July 2019, 08:09 PM |#2582  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi, i tried this on Miui, when am giving the write permission through adb, am getting Security Exception.
Please find the screenshot for the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190703_003840.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	4786453  
6th July 2019, 09:51 AM |#2583  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Back action doesn't work on my Pixel 3 XL, vibration & visually confirms gesture but has no effect. Home & Recents give me no problems however.

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
7th July 2019, 09:34 PM |#2584  

More
Recent update broke gestures
Bug Report

Version: 1.15.4
Updated On: 08-Jun-2019

Hi, I just updated this app version today and it broke the gesture setup that I have been using for about forever now. Let me explain :

I use XDA Navigation Gestures in Split Pill mode and here are the actions that I have assigned to the pills :
  • Swipe Up from Right : Quick Settings (Premium)
  • Swipe Up and Hold from Right (Back)

Problem :
I am mentioning only these are they are the ones that I have issues with. The problem I have is that when I go back i.e Swipe Up and Hold from Right, then sometimes after the back gesture is executed (and I leave the touch, mouseout?), it also executes the Swipe Up from Right gestures (i.e Quick Settings in my case) too.
Hence, instead of simply going back, I go back (gesture 1) and my quick settings open up (gesture 2), so one gesture is executing an unintended second gesture. This was not the case in the previous version that I was using before Update. I manually update version hence I haven't kept track of the previous version, but it wouldn't have been very long.
Also if I continue holding the screen after the gesture has been executed for a second or two then it just keeps taking me back after a specific delay between each screen (go 4-5 levels deep in settings and continue holding after swiping up from right and hold), i.e keeps repeating the back gesture even when I haven't even lifted my finger up. This is always reproducible.

Note that the first problem (quick settings along with back) only happens when the screen changes (I believe activity is the correct technical term maybe). So this only happens when I am going back in settings screens, moving from whatsapp chat page to home page, etc and then too it sometimes works flawlessly while gives issues otherwise with the same app under same gesture (settings, whatsapp). This is not a problem when moving between the Navigation Gesture screens app itself or when pressing the back button in say a web browser which doesn't change the screen. 100% reproducible with Settings and WhatsApp.

How to reproduce:

Apply the following settings :

Split Pill enabled
Swipe Up from Right : Quick Settings (Premium)
Swipe Up and Hold from Right : Back
Swipe and Hold Time : 150ms (Durations)
Vertical (Y) Up-Swipe Diatance : 4 dp (Sensitivity)

Phone : Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Android Version : 8.1.0 (Lineage OS ROM)
LineageOS Version : 15.1.29190213-NIGHTLY-X00TD
Kernel Version : 4.4.138-perf+

I have mentioned all the details which I felt were relevant. Please let me know if I need to add anything extra to this.

Also, can anyone tell me where can I downgrade to the older version for the time being?

Regards,
Sangeet.
The Following User Says Thank You to SangeetKhatri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SangeetKhatri Ad-Free
10th July 2019, 09:27 AM |#2585  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I am facing a issue wherein while watching any video, the volume slider goes out of the window.i.e the actual volume slider is not visible. Using it on Nokia 6.1 plus running 9 pie
13th July 2019, 06:48 PM |#2586  

More
Navigation Premium does not working here. i have the lastest version of the Play Store. any fix?
14th July 2019, 11:22 AM |#2587  

More
hi, thanks for this wonderful bat.
So i need a features: when i see a youtube video on landscape i do not want that this bar go on hide. I want this bar all present in all application.
How i can do this? there is not any function to add on settings for do this.
thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)