FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X/OnePlus style gesture control

850 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,880

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.3.0!
13th August 2019, 10:39 AM |#2601  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Running Pixel 3 with Q beta 6, Nova launcher and settings switched to 2-button navigation the HOME action is triggering 'recent apps'! Anyone experienced same issue?

Also action to kill/clear all recent apps doesn't work. Any tricks or fixes? Besides named issues NavGestures are running fine with Qb6 and Nova.

14th August 2019, 05:25 AM |#2602  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
On Pixel 3a XL stock I am noticing a hit on battery life. The app is using somewhere between .5 and 1.0 percent per hour. GSam shows it to consistently be one of the top battery consumers. Is this expected behavior?
16th August 2019, 12:19 PM |#2603  
Flag Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGHH

Running Pixel 3 with Q beta 6, Nova launcher and settings switched to 2-button navigation the HOME action is triggering 'recent apps'! Anyone experienced same issue?

Also action to kill/clear all recent apps doesn't work. Any tricks or fixes? Besides named issues NavGestures are running fine with Qb6 and Nova.

It doesn't fix everything, but I had to switch to 3 button nav on Q to make some of the weirdness stop. Some of my swipes would trigger regular nav bar actions even though it was hidden.
The Following User Says Thank You to godsponge For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift godsponge Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 12:24 PM |#2604  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsponge

It doesn't fix everything, but I had to switch to 3 button nav on Q to make some of the weirdness stop. Some of my swipes would trigger regular nav bar actions even though it was hidden.

Yup, 3-buttons work quite well
16th August 2019, 12:40 PM |#2605  
Flag Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrw333

On Pixel 3a XL stock I am noticing a hit on battery life. The app is using somewhere between .5 and 1.0 percent per hour. GSam shows it to consistently be one of the top battery consumers. Is this expected behavior?

I'm on a Pixel 3 XL and do not see any noticeable difference in battery life with or without Nav Gestures on. GSam is showing only 2.5% of my battery over almost 10 hours. Based on what I see on my device, that does seem like a bit much.
18th August 2019, 03:52 PM |#2606  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Feature request:
Control brightness and mediavolume.
18th August 2019, 10:01 PM |#2607  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krullendhaar

Feature request:
Control brightness and mediavolume.

Buy premium
18th August 2019, 10:08 PM |#2608  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saironjay

Buy premium

Does the app already have this? I already bought premium.
18th August 2019, 11:21 PM |#2609  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krullendhaar

Does the app already have this? I already bought premium.

Yes. Check under system gestures and media gestures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190819_061609_com.xda.nobar.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	215.4 KB
ID:	4807654  
21st August 2019, 01:56 AM |#2610  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Holy crap. I've been using this application with no problems from the get go. Today, I get an update via the Play Store and it has turned into a cascading sh*t show. The app crashes immediately and I cannot get into the settings to turn off the gestures. As a result I cannot navigate on the phone. Moreover, I cannot now delete the app because I can't turn off the gestures to safely do so. I suppose I will need to ADB the command to turn off the gestures and then delete, but what a mess. I'm running this on a Pixel 3aXL with Android P and version 1.15.8 of Navigation Gestures.
21st August 2019, 02:30 AM |#2611  
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,382

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrw333

Holy crap. I've been using this application with no problems from the get go. Today, I get an update via the Play Store and it has turned into a cascading sh*t show. The app crashes immediately and I cannot get into the settings to turn off the gestures. As a result I cannot navigate on the phone. Moreover, I cannot now delete the app because I can't turn off the gestures to safely do so. I suppose I will need to ADB the command to turn off the gestures and then delete, but what a mess. I'm running this on a Pixel 3aXL with Android P and version 1.15.8 of Navigation Gestures.

Install this https://github.com/zacharee/nobar-is...ses/tag/1.15.9
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)