FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X/OnePlus style gesture control

853 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,891

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.3.0!
21st August 2019, 02:30 AM |#2611  
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,418

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrw333

Holy crap. I've been using this application with no problems from the get go. Today, I get an update via the Play Store and it has turned into a cascading sh*t show. The app crashes immediately and I cannot get into the settings to turn off the gestures. As a result I cannot navigate on the phone. Moreover, I cannot now delete the app because I can't turn off the gestures to safely do so. I suppose I will need to ADB the command to turn off the gestures and then delete, but what a mess. I'm running this on a Pixel 3aXL with Android P and version 1.15.8 of Navigation Gestures.

Install this https://github.com/zacharee/nobar-is...ses/tag/1.15.9
The Following User Says Thank You to Zacharee1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2019, 09:26 PM |#2612  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Version 1.15.9 resolved the incessant crashing. Had to completely delete 1.15.8 and do a clean install to get there, but the problems are resolved. Thanks for the fast turnaround.
23rd August 2019, 04:16 PM |#2613  
Flag In the wind
Thanks Meter: 176

Donate to Me
More
Love this app bit struggling with conflicts. Using Split Pill on Mot z4 and:
1. Split Pill and Nova Dock occupy the same space. I'm okay if i swipe top of Dock for the dock and the bottom for Pill swipes. problem is I'm fat fingered.
2. Split Pill and keyboard do no coexist. Fooled with KB settings but nothing is working well.[COLOR="Silver"]
26th August 2019, 10:17 AM |#2614  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
man it would be so much better if this could actually push the screen content up a bit similar to the original nav bar. unable to use it cuz it covers keyboard space, and hiding it w keyboard makes going back a hassle :/
26th August 2019, 05:45 PM |#2615  
Flag In the wind

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzee

man it would be so much better if this could actually push the screen content up a bit similar to the original nav bar. unable to use it cuz it covers keyboard space, and hiding it w keyboard makes going back a hassle :/

I am having some luck with Behavior-> General-> Show NavBar w keyboard. Also use Don't Move Pill w KB but know if it is helping anything.
27th August 2019, 06:29 PM |#2616  
Thanks Meter: 381

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzee

i use color transparent(=invisible), height 20px, width 500px and not have any problem/interference , of course not use tap, but gestures up/uphold/left/right;/lefthold/righthold...
The Following User Says Thank You to k3dar7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift k3dar7 Ad-Free
28th August 2019, 08:47 PM |#2617  
Thanks Meter: 92

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jufofu

When I hide the navbar I get an issue with "phantom" notification icon. If I received a notification when the screen is off, open the app and check it out, the notification icon stays on the top panel and can only be removed by opening the notification drawer. I only get this when the navbar is hidden.

i'm also seeing this on my new pixel 3, similar to here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/pix...s-bar-t3860134

is there a way to resolve this? will the build.prop fix from that thread work without breaking anything else? either way, is this something devs can resolve in an update? i do have root, if that matters...
1st September 2019, 06:04 PM |#2618  
Flag In the wind

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UgrozaVeka

I am waitting for it

Play Store shows:

Updated
August 25, 2019
Size
3.8M
Installs
1,000,000+
Current Version
3rd September 2019, 10:19 PM |#2619  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
This does not work with android 10 correct ?
4th September 2019, 11:43 AM |#2620  
Flag Murmansk
Thanks Meter: 349

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UgrozaVeka

I am waitting for it

For what exactly? You've quoted everything.
4th September 2019, 11:52 AM |#2621  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Ahoi!

Is there a way to only use the app in landscape-mode?
I suffer from a EMUI-Bug, were the back- and recent-apps buttons disappear in landscape-mode, when resolution of screen is changed (I like tablet-style apps and more space).

I bought the app and it works well, but I like the normal buttons more and because they work in portrait-mode I'd like to not use the pill in portrait-mode.

If no native solution to this exists: A solution with tasker or something that needs root would also be nice ^^
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)