FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X/OnePlus style gesture control

903 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,956

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.3.0!
30th October 2019, 10:15 AM |#2671  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi, i bought premium version, and have a question. First is, i have "show native navigation bar when software keyboard is displayed", but all it does is show black bar at the bottom (where it's supposed to be, but buttons arent there). How to fix this?
30th October 2019, 02:06 PM |#2672  
Flag In the wind
Thanks Meter: 176

Donate to Me
More
Still having great luck with this. Only minor frustration is with my Nova Dock. The Pill (Split) overlaps it. With my fat fingers I must hit the top of a Dock icon to activate it. The pluses way outweigh the minuses.
30th October 2019, 05:29 PM |#2673  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
M.facebook.com website doesnt work in chrome with gesture pill enabled.
30th October 2019, 06:15 PM |#2674  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValeV008

Hi, i bought premium version, and have a question. First is, i have "show native navigation bar when software keyboard is displayed", but all it does is show black bar at the bottom (where it's supposed to be, but buttons arent there). How to fix this?

I get the same on my s10e...
2nd November 2019, 03:08 AM |#2675  
Flag all over the u.s.a
Thanks Meter: 264

More
1.21.8 is the fastest yet, thanks chef

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
4th November 2019, 04:44 PM |#2676  

More
Pill Transparency Implementation Request for specific applications.
Hello good day.

I am a Navigation Gesture Premium user and I would like to thank you for the great app, but I take the opportunity to point out some very useful flaws and implementations to the app.

I've been trying to make gesture navigation on my device the same as the iPhone 11, and the addition of side gestures were great for that, but I still find inconsistencies I'd like to raise by topics:

1- On iPhone the pill fades in Home Screen, unfortunately the app doesn't allow me to fade the pill just in my launcher app. I have the option to fade on any occasion after a while, but I don't have the option to fade just for a specific application. It is possible to hide the pill for a specific application, but in this case, the pill is useless, and I can't make it pop up by sliding up like I can with the keyboard open, so I get stuck in the Home Screen without being able to access recent apps or Turn off the touch screen. In this case I have to open some application to get the pill back. It is also possible to modify the color of the pill for a specific application in the experimental functions, but in this case I can not control the transparency of the pill, only the color, which unfortunately does not help. So I would like to ask, please, to implement the function of making the pill fully transparent only for one or several specific applications, so that I can make the gestures of my device as close as possible to the iPhone.

Continuing the topics, I would like to point out a found flaw:

2- By selecting the "Lock Screen" function to use to slide and hold on the side gestures of the screen, the application goes crazy and locks in the "Lock Screen" option and it can only be stopped by forcing the device to reboot through Power button on the device. I understand that it's a beta function, so I just tell you to contribute to the tests and help make the function stable.

Once again I would like to thank you for the great work, Gesture Navigation is by far the best gestures app around and I tell you all. Forgiveness for the failed English, as it is derived from a Portuguese translation.

Hugs from Brazil.
9th November 2019, 12:47 PM |#2677  

More
Problem with grant permission
As per i followed all the tutorials, even on youtube.
i get this messages when granting permission, please advise.

Code:
java.lang.SecurityException: grantRuntimePermission: Neither user 2000 nor curre
nt process has android.permission.GRANT_RUNTIME_PERMISSIONS.
        at android.app.ContextImpl.enforce(ContextImpl.java:1875)
        at android.app.ContextImpl.enforceCallingOrSelfPermission(ContextImpl.ja
va:1903)
        at com.android.server.pm.permission.PermissionManagerService.grantRuntim
ePermission(PermissionManagerService.java:1450)
        at com.android.server.pm.permission.PermissionManagerService.access$900(
PermissionManagerService.java:107)
        at com.android.server.pm.permission.PermissionManagerService$PermissionM
anagerInternalImpl.grantRuntimePermission(PermissionManagerService.java:2333)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService.grantRuntimePermission(Pa
ckageManagerService.java:6536)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.runGrantRevokePermis
sion(PackageManagerShellCommand.java:1786)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.onCommand(PackageMan
agerShellCommand.java:222)
        at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(ShellCommand.java:103)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService.onShellCommand(PackageMan
agerService.java:24850)
        at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Binder.java:634)
        at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Binder.java:532)
        at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub.onTransact(IPackageManager.ja
va:3176)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService.onTransact(PackageManager
Service.java:4715)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:731)

Realme X with latest firmware.

Big thanks
10th November 2019, 02:55 PM |#2678  

More
problem with the devices with on display fingerprint sensor and ambient display
on this kind of devices this navigation gestures application is making the ambient display on every time, that's why it is consuming more battery. is there any solution?
Yesterday, 05:18 AM |#2679  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello!! i have a little issue
im using the non paid version of navigation gestures, i got magisk on my Xperia X compact, TWRP and the DRM fix
i have given permision trough root and also ADB but the issue persist, i have reinstalled, and deleted data but the issue persist.

the issue is that when i hit the hide navigation bar the pill goes down but the navigation buttons are still in the same place, they dont work but its like a grapic bug or someting, is there any way to fix this?

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Hello!! i have a little issue
im using the non paid version of navigation gestures, i got magisk on my Xperia X compact, TWRP and the DRM fix
i have given permision trough root and also ADB but the issue persist, i have reinstalled, and deleted data but the issue persist.

the issue is that when i hit the hide navigation bar the pill goes down but the navigation buttons are still in the same place, they dont work but its like a grapic bug or someting, is there any way to fix this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)