FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X/OnePlus style gesture control

919 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,006

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.3.0!
22nd December 2019, 03:17 PM |#2701  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Nice gestures
24th December 2019, 01:33 AM |#2702  
Flag Salonica
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Hello guys. Installed the app, everything fine, thanks

But I liked my s10 stock gestures and I would like to make it the same to my mare 20 Pro.. Any setup or advice to do this?

Thanks in advance
28th December 2019, 01:06 AM |#2703  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
This is my favorite android navigation app
29th December 2019, 10:48 AM |#2704  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Any chance that I can set different custom actionsfor each individual pill if split bottom pill option is used?

For example, to skip/previous music track when swiping on bottom right pill and another set of actions when swiping on bottom left pill

Currently it seems like only one set of actions allowed (for swiping left/right) across all 3 bottom pills.

Please guide me if I missed out on any options that allow me to do that. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to LordDo0m For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LordDo0m Ad-Free
2nd January 2020, 12:46 PM |#2705  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Granting permission
Help. The navigation pill don't hidden away while granting permission although the option is already ON.
Redmi 4 prime, MIUI 10.2 Android 6
5th January 2020, 06:18 PM |#2706  

More
Google play store

Thanks
6th January 2020, 01:36 PM |#2707  

More
Hey,
From time to time when I unlock my phone, gestures doesn't work. I have to lock my phone and unlock it again, sometimes 2-3 times. I don't use pill, I prefer swipe gestures like in Samsung devices. Xperia xz2 compact.

Cheers!
14th January 2020, 01:41 PM |#2708  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
why does my pill not hide in fullscreen apps?
14th January 2020, 09:56 PM |#2709  

More
Pill overlapping keyboard problem
Hi, it's been a great app thank you! One suggestion, is there no way of placing the pill in the space where the navigation bars would have normally been(keep that space but I stead of navigation keys, have the pill) ? So that there its fixed in that space and doesn't overlap with items on the screen (e.g. Keyboard).

Thank you
15th January 2020, 06:51 AM |#2710  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vids1

Hi, it's been a great app thank you! One suggestion, is there no way of placing the pill in the space where the navigation bars would have normally been(keep that space but I stead of navigation keys, have the pill) ? So that there its fixed in that space and doesn't overlap with items on the screen (e.g. Keyboard).

Thank you

If you're using samsung phone and still on android pie it's doable.

Go to settings»experimental settings and turn on overlay navbar and then on the phone settings choose gesture navigation and show gesture hints. After that positioned the pill to cover all the gesture hints.

On android 10 (one ui 2 - samsung) it doesn't work anymore.
15th January 2020, 07:05 AM |#2711  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abramadhi

If you're using samsung phone and still on android pie it's doable.

Go to settings»experimental settings and turn on overlay navbar and then on the phone settings choose gesture navigation and show gesture hints. After that positioned the pill to cover all the gesture hints.

On android 10 (one ui 2 - samsung) it doesn't work anymore.

Thanks for your advice. I'm using a Huawei with android 10... So I guess its not possible then. Hopefully they'll get it to work with android 10 in future.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)