FORUMS

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X/OnePlus style gesture control

929 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,019

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.3.0!
15th January 2020, 07:05 AM |#2711  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abramadhi

If you're using samsung phone and still on android pie it's doable.

Go to settings┬╗experimental settings and turn on overlay navbar and then on the phone settings choose gesture navigation and show gesture hints. After that positioned the pill to cover all the gesture hints.

On android 10 (one ui 2 - samsung) it doesn't work anymore.

Thanks for your advice. I'm using a Huawei with android 10... So I guess its not possible then. Hopefully they'll get it to work with android 10 in future.
25th January 2020, 04:36 PM |#2712  
Flag Fort Wellington
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Will this work with MIUI 11)
26th January 2020, 04:33 AM |#2713  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Working great on my v20, any chance of diagonal swipe for assistant like on the pixel 4? My htc one m8 is running Android 10 and I keep trying to open assistant that way.
30th January 2020, 09:51 PM |#2714  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I have a problem when using the app on the whole screen with the gesture practically I am not sent to send voice messages with telegram or similar, it does not generally allow me to perform long presses in the corners: /
11th February 2020, 02:34 AM |#2715  
Flag Contagem
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I have the problem of cutting the volume display in full screen in landscape mode. The option in the compatibility menu for the android pie is already activated however there was no effect. what to do? is an error in the app?
11th February 2020, 03:12 PM |#2716  

More
I like this app
12th February 2020, 07:01 AM |#2717  

More
Add more option for side gesture
App works great but it will be perfect if there's additional gesture for side gesture:
  • Tap
  • Double Tap
  • Tap + hold
  • Swipe up
  • Swipe up + hold (probably useful for volume control)
  • Swipe down
  • Swipe down + hold (probably useful for volume control)
13th February 2020, 05:40 AM |#2718  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I am getting rather high battery drain from this app.. Can anyone share screenshot regarding battery usage on their device? Thanks!
15th February 2020, 02:47 AM |#2719  

More
If I have enabled Immersive Mode manually via ADB, now with the new one ui 2.0, I cant seem to use both the stock navigation gesture with the navigation gesture app.

I will need to pull up once 1st for the nav bar so 'show' before being able to execute the stock gesture. (i.e swipe center up for home, swipe right center for back).

Is there a way to only hide the status bar permanently but always show the navigation bar below?
15th February 2020, 04:14 AM |#2720  
Thanks Meter: 414

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDo0m

I am getting rather high battery drain from this app.. Can anyone share screenshot regarding battery usage on their device? Thanks!

on me Nokia7Plus with Android10 is bat usage for xda nav gesture very low, in AndroidSettings/Battery/BatteryUsage normal orfull is not show.,,

i have in xda.nav.gest settings disable animation (this i think some people refer in thread as battery drain), use sing,e bottom pill and side-left, transparent color... battery have SoT ~5h with standby ~3days
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)