FORUMS

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X/OnePlus style gesture control

942 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,028

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.3.0!
25th February 2020, 05:36 PM |#2721  
Flag CH-AQ
Thanks Meter: 6

More
great app!! I use the pill with the black bar behind it and I'd like to resize that black bar

Also, the "kill app" feature does not work
26th February 2020, 10:51 AM |#2722  
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This version seems ok compared to the play store version but some times it has that lockscreen bug.
12th March 2020, 11:27 PM |#2723  
Thanks Meter: 597

Donate to Me
More
On my Pixel 3, back and home navigation are not working. I'm running the Havoc rom.

Same story for Vivid and Fluid gesture apps as well.

Looked at the log and the event injection comes up but nothing happens.
14th March 2020, 10:16 PM |#2724  
Flag Crawley, UK
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi everyone,
Great app, I'm using it for a long time and also premium. There is one question though. Since I remember when I have my navigation gesture one sometimes the system msgs are not displaying fully. They are shown only like 3/4 the other 1/4 is hidden under the display. Anyone knows how to fix this problem it is irritating especially with conjunction with LastPass when it asks me do I want to save something I can't see what are the options. Thanks for your help!
17th March 2020, 04:20 AM |#2725  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
I think I encountered a bug. Please correct be if I'm wrong. Even when "allow repeat long swipes" is disabled, when I swipe & hold left and the action is "previous app nougat+" it triggers multiple times instead of just once.

Is it a know bug? No errors in the catlog. Only message in the catlog is this one:
Code:
03-17 00:13:06.030 W/InputDispatcher(1611): [TouchInput][dispatcher] findTouchedWindow Result=0, targetChannel '23f4c71 com.xda.nobar (server)'
Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirk365

Will this work with MIUI 11)

Yes it does. I'm using it with MIUI 11.0.5

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna be able to do this in Android. Can you guys make it happen?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VID_20200223_202836 1.gif
Views:	372
Size:	6.52 MB
ID:	4972991  
20th March 2020, 12:17 AM |#2726  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi,
I encountered a bug after hiding my nav bar on my galaxy s20 and going to my recent apps page I can't hit the close all or the multi window apps button. The only way I can get it to work is to enable the nav bar again. Does anyone know a fix?
20th March 2020, 11:56 AM |#2727  

More
bug
How to fix samsung galaxy a50 fingerprint bug when my navigation bar is hidden?
23rd March 2020, 11:35 PM |#2728  

More
@MishaalRahman, @Zacharee1

Hi, this is a great App. I loved the Android 10 Gestures already this app as fantastic.
But since i hided the pill my screen expanded somehow that sometimes things disapear for 3/4 and i see it for 1/4 part in the lower end of phone. I made a screen from lockscreen. With messages like 'text copied' its the same.
I read this issue someone havint too somewhere but i can't find it any more.
I would upload a pic to show you but Pic upload says 'bad request' in the xda app and in Browser i dont see an Attachments place.
27th March 2020, 08:16 AM |#2729  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanswurstsack

Hi, this is a great App. I loved the Android 10 Gestures already but this app as fantastic.
But since i hided the pill my screen expanded somehow that sometimes things disapear for 3/4 and i see it for 1/4 part. I made a screen from lockscreen. With messages like 'text copied' its the same.
I read this issue somewhere but i can't find it any more.

Pic upload says 'bad request'

Hellllpppp meeeee
27th March 2020, 09:52 PM |#2730  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvbabyy

Hellllpppp meeeee

You have the same Problem?
Looks like we have to wait. If they will do a fix.

@MishaalRahman, Zacharee1
28th March 2020, 12:15 AM |#2731  

More
@MishaalRahman, @Zacharee1

Hi, this is a great App. I loved the Android 10 Gestures already this app as fantastic. I bought the Premium App too.
But since i hided the pill my screen expanded somehow that sometimes things disapear for 3/4 and i see it for 1/4 part in the lower end of phone. I made a screen from lockscreen. With messages like 'text copied' its the same.
I would upload a pic to show you but Pic upload says 'bad request' in the xda app and in Browser i dont see an Attachments place.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

[/COLOR @MishaalRahman, @Zacharee1

Hi, this is a great App. I loved the Android 10 Gestures already this app as fantastic. I bought the Premium App too.
I would upload a pic to show you but Pic upload says 'bad request' in the xda app and in Browser i dont see an Attachments place.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)