FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X style gesture control

641 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,394

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.2.0!
19th May 2018, 05:02 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
• High RAM usage
• Feedback is good but looks sluggish because of the slow animation. Most especially when swiping up. I prefer smaller stretch and no bounce effect.
• Overscan issues with phones without softkeys.
• About the keyboard.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GKristoffer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GKristoffer Ad-Free

19th May 2018, 05:18 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 168

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalynx

anyone know how to turn off that system prompt displaying over other applications on notification? kinda annoying...btw using emui 8 oreo 8.1

Slide to the right of the notification. Click icon setting. Turn off Navigation Gestures.
The Following User Says Thank You to dexz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dexz Ad-Free
19th May 2018, 05:18 PM |#23  
Flag Hoa Binh
Thanks Meter: 134

Donate to Me
More
Vibration setting resets automatically.
When i uninstall it, my stock navbar gone, too.
19th May 2018, 05:19 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1,094

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKristoffer

• High RAM usage
• Feedback is good but looks sluggish because of the slow animation. Most especially when swiping up. I prefer smaller stretch and no bounce effect.
• About the keyboard.

+1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dudeawsome For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dudeawsome Ad-Free
19th May 2018, 05:22 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
First of all, a hundred thank yous to you! It's a boon for people like me who want to use gestures for navigation but can't afford new phones.

On my Oneplus 3, it doesn't hide the software navigation bar and instead comes above it.
Moreover, the response is really slow, especially for the tap to go to home action. Animations also could be way faster. It just feels really slower right now compared to navigation buttons. So, I had to switch back. Waiting for updates.
19th May 2018, 05:36 PM |#26  
Flag orange county
Thanks Meter: 294

More
I'm using this on my rooted LG v20. I don't care for animation so it would be nice to make animation faster because it does seem sluggish. While playing some games my navigation bar will come back up and not go away. I tried to edit build prop but it also hid this app. This app is near perfect but with rooted users it should more fluid.
The Following User Says Thank You to Still_living714 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Still_living714 Ad-Free
19th May 2018, 05:37 PM |#27  
OP Editor in Chief

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donedos

Edit:
In some games the pill disappears completely leaving no option to exit the game. What I did was to go to settings via control pannel.

Hi,

The pill disappears in immersive mode just like the nav bar. To bring it back to have to swipe up from the bottom
19th May 2018, 05:41 PM |#28  
OP Editor in Chief

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKristoffer

• High RAM usage
• About the keyboard.

We are planning on adding animation duration customization after much feedback.

The issues on phones without soft keys we are aware of now and looking into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungvip2001

Vibration setting resets automatically.
When i uninstall it, my stock navbar gone, too.

Vibration issue we are aware of and are looking into.

Unfortunately if you uninstall the app the nav bar won't come back automatically.

If you have access to a PC enter this ADB command to reset:

adb shell wm overscan reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiboy1

First of all, a hundred thank yous to you! It's a boon for people like me who want to use gestures for navigation but can't afford new phones.

On my Oneplus 3, it doesn't hide the software navigation bar and instead comes above it.
Moreover, the response is really slow, especially for the tap to go to home action. Animations also could be way faster. It just feels really slower right now compared to navigation buttons. So, I had to switch back. Waiting for updates.

The slowness of the tap to home is because it is waiting to see if there's a second tap for a double tap action. The delay can be lowered (it's already pretty miniscule) but the only way to get rid of it entirely is to remove the double tap option. We thought people wouldn't enjoy that
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MishaalRahman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MishaalRahman Ad-Free
19th May 2018, 05:50 PM |#30  
Flag Padova
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hi, is there any way to place it just below the dock like my native navbar, see the screenshoot on my xperia xa1 ultra not rooted
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180519-184123.jpg
Views:	1312
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	4505088   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180519-184114.jpg
Views:	1318
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	4505092  
19th May 2018, 05:54 PM |#31  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 105

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yochananmarqos

I uploaded it to APK Mirror.

Found this app through APK Mirror. Just wanted to say real good work here. Have posted a review on Google Play. Hope I'll get some feedback
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)