FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA] Navigation Gestures - Get iPhone X/OnePlus style gesture control

833 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,866

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MishaalRahman: Navigation Gestures updated to 1.3.0!
23rd May 2018, 01:51 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacharee1

Actually, we thought we'd just keep it private, to avoid the potential for other problems to arise.

In all seriousness, give it some time. We're getting at least 100 emails a day, plus 50 or so reviews in the same time. It's a lot of feedback (most of it extremely repetitive or simply "hi, I like the app"/"it's not working") to go through, and while I may have fixed a bunch of stuff already, we're working on adding requested features and concentrating on the most frequent requests. We're also going to attempt a proper beta test, although that hasn't been fully planned out yet.

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest releasing the bug fixes first, making it very stable, then adding requested features.

Do a roadmap on how to tackle the development.
Things can get overwhelming when trying to please everybody.

Anyways good luck on the development, loving the app.

23rd May 2018, 02:41 AM |#512  
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,356

Donate to Me
More
Another note: people are complaining this app uses a lot of battery/RAM... It does not, as far as we can see.

You may notice the total usage being well over 200MB, but most of that is Google Play Services, which is shares across all apps using them. Navigation Gestures itself seems to never go above 30MB of usage.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zacharee1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2018, 03:24 AM |#513  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 363

More
i'm going to leave this here for the Pixel (and other Oreo) users who have the lockscreen swipe gesture problem (since last December) and who also want to use this cool app (which means not using the fingerprint sensor to unlock because it kills the pill). it's a simple substratum work around, it's reliable and root is not required.

https://www.xda-developers.com/fix-l...droid-81-oreo/
23rd May 2018, 04:21 AM |#514  
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Its been 15 hours since my pill disappeared after unlocking. I think i have found a solution. Just lock it in the recent apps settings so that it doesnt go out of the memory.

Im using an s9+ thanks
23rd May 2018, 05:02 AM |#515  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm getting occasional freezes in my Moto G4 Plus while its locked. The touch didn't responded and even calls didn't showed at that time, and a force restart(power button pressed for 10 sec) fixed it. It was a complete freeze and please look into it, I really loved the app.
23rd May 2018, 05:33 AM |#516  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardojt

Me too, below the keyboard please

Solution is using the back gesture,
23rd May 2018, 05:52 AM |#517  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,419

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilDX

i'm going to leave this here for the Pixel (and other Oreo) users who have the lockscreen swipe gesture problem (since last December) and who also want to use this cool app (which means not using the fingerprint sensor to unlock because it kills the pill). it's a simple substratum work around, it's reliable and root is not required.

https://www.xda-developers.com/fix-l...droid-81-oreo/

Google fixed it two or three months ago. I found I didn't need to use that Substratum layer anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs
23rd May 2018, 06:21 AM |#518  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
You could have a chance to change color?
The app is very nice. Just a request on a personal preference. You could have a chance to change color? At least white, black? Good luck with your work: p:bene:
23rd May 2018, 06:53 AM |#519  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenus21

Again you are taking it too far.

I wasn't rude, I've been here longer than you and never had an infraction.

It was just a simple question to the dev, maybe you are having a bad day but you didn't have to jump in.

Maybe you thought my tone was demanding, but I'm simply asking the dev a question regarding an app I and other have paid and are very interested in its progress.

--
@ devs thanks for the app, loving it, just wish I could use it without it disappearing a lot.
Keep up the good work.

Anyway, is a simple rule of the forum. No ask for ETA's. No matter you paid 1 or 1000 dollars. This is a developers forums and ETA's questions are disrespectful. Stop doing and justifying that. Read and follow the rules.

Dev, keep up the good work!!

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shaglok For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shaglok Ad-Free
23rd May 2018, 07:51 AM |#520  
@MishaalRahman Awesome job on the app. I was curious if you would possibly add the option to make the pill transparent or invisible? I would pay to have it completely hidden. Thanks for the great work so far.
23rd May 2018, 08:10 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I suggest the dev to put an option to make it as normal navbar like addroid P and not floating which is kinda annoying when you finished typing and want to go back/close the keyboard.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Airen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)