1 Vote(s)
10.00%

[APP] [5.0+] OH Web Browser - World's First No Permission* & Truely One Handed

363 posts
Thanks Meter: 625

By onehandyapps, Senior Member on 15th June 2018, 03:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Permissions & Privacy

This is first and foremost. Permissions are closely related to our privacy. According to Android Documentation (developer.android.com/guide/topics/permissions/overview), there are two type of permission:

Normal : Normal permissions cover areas where your app needs to access data or resources outside the app's sandbox, but where there's very little risk to the user's privacy or the operation of other apps.

Dangerous : Dangerous permissions cover areas where the app wants data or resources that involve the user's private information, or could potentially affect the user's stored data or the operation of other apps.

Dangerous Permissions in OH Browser: None
(No Camera Permission, No Location Permission, No Storage Permission , No Contact Permission, No Identification Permission, etc). This app doesn't analyse your behavior, No Firebase analytics connected to this browser,
So clearly most secure browser! Most respect to your privacy! Not just marketing!

Short version of Privacy Policy: We do not collect any personally identifiable information from users (period).

Design
OH is not just another design, OH is UI revolution! Every element, every pixel is redesigned & simplified! One Handed, Minimal, Easy, Intuitive, Stylish, Gorgeous UI & most User Friendly design! Make your browser experience fun & cool, once experienced you can't go back!

Speed
OH efficiently utilizes the WebKit rendering engine that comes built into your Android device, so 3 advantages,
1) Unmatched speed with native experience,
2) Small app size & lightweight, saves storage & battery,
3) Up-to-date security & optimization even without upgrading OS by just updating the WebKit!

Features
OH is one stop shop, packed with almost all features, no extra add-ons needed! Some unique features are Dark Mode, Ad blocker, Intuitive Gestures, Save As Web Archive / PDF, Separate Private Tabs, Secure Screen, Multiple Search Engines Support. Also more cool features are developing continuously!

Quick gestures!

Hand Icon:
Long press - Go to top
Double Tap - Expand status bar

Search Icon :
Double tap - Refresh
Swipe left - Backward
Swipe right - Forward

Tabs indicator:

Double tap - New Tab
Swipe left - Previous Tab
Swipe right - Next Tab
Long press - Private mode

Overflow Menu:

Swipe Up - Bookmarks
Long Press - Settings

Tips & Tricks: https://sites.google.com/view/onehandyapps/tips-tricks

(This app works with all premium features (Themes, Ad blocker, etc) for first 7 days. After that premium features will be disabled. But the app will continue to work. You can unlock all premium features at any time by using In-app purchase. That will unlock all premium features. This is ONE TIME payment. NOT subscription or recurring payment.)

FAQ
Q: I am using MIUI based mobile, when I download or save file, it says "Turn on documents", is that the problem of this app?
A: No, it is bug of MIUI, search "How to enable documents ui in MIUI", after you enable it, it will work fine.

PlayStoreLink: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...?id=com.oh.bro

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id=com.oh.brop (Private Edition)

XDA Store Link:
https://labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/com.oh.bro

Contact Me

Got an idea? Bug? Want to contribute translation? Need help?

Telegram: https://t.me/onehandyapps (Recommended way of contact me, because you don't have to reveal your email id or phone number!)

E- mail: [email protected]

FAQ: https://sites.google.com/view/onehandyapps/faq_oh_bro

Contribute to further development by upgrade or rate on Play Store or do both!

Thank You For Your Tremendous Support!
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to onehandyapps For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onehandyapps Ad-Free
1st September 2018, 12:16 AM |#2  
Hi OH Web Browser Developer, i would like to buy OH Browser Pro. But at Google Play nothing to find. Thanks! Greetings Robhein
The Following User Says Thank You to Robhein For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robhein Ad-Free
1st September 2018, 03:31 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The link is actually broken
The Following User Says Thank You to Diameyy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Diameyy Ad-Free
2nd September 2018, 03:40 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
OH Browser vs Opera Touch
OH Browser vs Opera Touch
Which is real One Handed?
See it yourself, decide it!

https://youtu.be/iqqYv1dxZE0
The Following User Says Thank You to onehandyapps For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onehandyapps Ad-Free
2nd September 2018, 08:29 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Hello, I like this browser really much.

What I miss are more privacy settings (Blocking 3rd party cookies, delete selected data automatically on close, custom search engine).

Still using this browser and watching what the futur will bring. Thanks a lot!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draygon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Draygon Ad-Free
2nd September 2018, 08:44 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Browser is promising.
I alwasy use browser with bottom url bar and controls.
But this still have bugs like i cannot see url bar when i want to type something.
I am using SwiftKey.
The Following User Says Thank You to casperusm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift casperusm Ad-Free
3rd September 2018, 02:16 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by casperusm

Browser is promising.
I alwasy use browser with bottom url bar and controls.
But this still have bugs like i cannot see url bar when i want to type something.
I am using SwiftKey.

Kindly send a screenshot to me at [email protected] Sure I will try to fix!
3rd September 2018, 02:21 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygon

Hello, I like this browser really much.

What I miss are more privacy settings (Blocking 3rd party cookies, delete selected data automatically on close, custom search engine).

Still using this browser and watching what the futur will bring. Thanks a lot!

- Long press back key will give the handy option to clear data! Also I think to give an option to auto clear in settings!

- Block 3rd party cookies, customs search engine will be implemented.

Thank you for your feedback!
3rd September 2018, 10:47 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Thanks for the fast reply, I'm really impressed by your browser.
It's very fast and handy, no second hand needed.

Just bought pro and hope that you will keep this great browser up to date in future. Thanks a lot!

Can you improve the adblocker even more?
- Please block annoying cookie popups (Like Kiwi browser)
- Maybe allow custom filter lists (Like Easylist, EasyPrivacy)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Draygon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Draygon Ad-Free
3rd September 2018, 03:24 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygon

Thanks for the fast reply, I'm really impressed by your browser.
It's very fast and handy, no second hand needed.

Just bought pro and hope that you will keep this great browser up to date in future. Thanks a lot!

Can you improve the adblocker even more?
- Please block annoying cookie popups (Like Kiwi browser)
- Maybe allow custom filter lists (Like Easylist, EasyPrivacy)

Thank you for your support!
I will try to implement your suggestions!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)