I tried, lost root upon reboot and only KR can get it back so... vicious circle. At the moment I have it blocked with AF Wall, if l loose root will restore the rom and leave it there until someone from King Team responds on this connections and clarifies them and what they mean or why they even need them AFTER root.
1. Unroot your phone with KingRoot and remove it. Reboot your phone now.
Download and install the latest version of Kingroot.
Start the application and tap "Root".
Get the latest Beta SuperSU.zip from chainfire website and put it to internal storage (you'll need that later on).
You don't have a complete root access yet. IMPORTANT!!! Do not reboot untill you finish the whole process!
2. Then you'll need to open KingUser and tap "Root authorization" (this app was installed along with the partial root access that you gained with the first step). Click ADB Program > Allow.
3. Turn on "USB Debugging" in the settings (developer options) and "Unknown sources" (Security), just in case go to display settings and make sure that your display will only go to sleep after 5 mins of inactivity.
4. From your PC install the Recovery onto your phone in order to get the full read/write access to System partition. Connect your phone to PC via USB.
5. Your phone will now automatically reboot to recovery. Install Beta SuperSU.zip > boot up.
Start up SuperSu and update binaries if it asks you to but don't reboot yet! Otherwise Kingroot will be restored.
6. Go to settings of SuperSu and tap remove other root installs.
Now reboot once again and you'll see that Kingroot is deleted.
Sent from my Xperia Z3
and you are an expert dev who reverse engineered the app yourself to prove your information instead of just being one of those who is paranoid and tries to bash someone elses work without any valid proof.
they have every right to modify their own work and make it to where you have to use their applications since they created the work/root tool that many are using.
Sent from my SM-T807V using XDA Free mobile app
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|