FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROOT ANDROID][2.x-6.0] KINGROOT: The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices

353 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,072

By Kingxteam, Senior Member on 13th May 2015, 10:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Kingxteam: KingRoot 4.6 has been released, she can root 5.1 well and some 6.0 devices
28th June 2015, 08:52 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
please
Add support forma moto x 2014 :c

28th June 2015, 09:59 PM |#1002  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 6,777

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFCaputo113

Why do you only support the international Galaxy S6 (G920F)?? What about all the other variants?

you have ping pong root for all s6 and s6e devicds specifically.. to my knowledge they are part of the same team and ping pong was for s6 and s6e and kingroot for everything else it works on.

Sent from my SM-G925V using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to elliwigy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elliwigy Ad-Free
28th June 2015, 11:05 PM |#1003  
Flag chicago il
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I successfully root my phone htc m8 using kingroot, but after I restart the phone, I lost it. What should I do?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to gigisala1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gigisala1 Ad-Free
28th June 2015, 11:25 PM |#1004  
Flag Carrickfergus
Thanks Meter: 27

More
It seems to only temporary root the m8 until it's restarted, you then have to re root, it did the same on mine until I used sunshine to unlock bootloader and gain S Off

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
29th June 2015, 02:27 AM |#1005  
Flag Maribor
Thanks Meter: 216

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTB

I tried, lost root upon reboot and only KR can get it back so... vicious circle. At the moment I have it blocked with AF Wall, if l loose root will restore the rom and leave it there until someone from King Team responds on this connections and clarifies them and what they mean or why they even need them AFTER root.

Well,that's the new version. They integrated King User into King Root,so you can't replace it now. I also think that there is something strange on this app...

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
29th June 2015, 03:21 AM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 555

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zviki

Well,that's the new version. They integrated King User into King Root,so you can't replace it now. I also think that there is something strange on this app...

Could you please elaborate?

Gratefully Sent from my rooted N9510 JollyRoger 4G
29th June 2015, 05:09 AM |#1007  
Flag Bmore
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnsly

1. Unroot your phone with KingRoot and remove it. Reboot your phone now.

Download and install the latest version of Kingroot.
Start the application and tap "Root".

Get the latest Beta SuperSU.zip from chainfire website and put it to internal storage (you'll need that later on).

You don't have a complete root access yet. IMPORTANT!!! Do not reboot untill you finish the whole process!

2. Then you'll need to open KingUser and tap "Root authorization" (this app was installed along with the partial root access that you gained with the first step). Click ADB Program > Allow.

3. Turn on "USB Debugging" in the settings (developer options) and "Unknown sources" (Security), just in case go to display settings and make sure that your display will only go to sleep after 5 mins of inactivity.

4. From your PC install the Recovery onto your phone in order to get the full read/write access to System partition. Connect your phone to PC via USB.

5. Your phone will now automatically reboot to recovery. Install Beta SuperSU.zip > boot up.

Start up SuperSu and update binaries if it asks you to but don't reboot yet! Otherwise Kingroot will be restored.

6. Go to settings of SuperSu and tap remove other root installs.

Now reboot once again and you'll see that Kingroot is deleted.

Sent from my Xperia Z3

I'm curious will this method work on a locked boot loader I mainly use my terminal emulator threw the $path.being I have a locked boot I am weary of bootloops that's why I ask
29th June 2015, 05:23 AM |#1008  
Flag in the streets racing
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zviki

You shouldve waited til the op updated the thread and on official website. Never download a file from a non verified source. Probably took all your bank records and passwords by now lol seriously.

Sent from my SM-N915V using XDA Free mobile app
29th June 2015, 05:34 AM |#1009  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 6,777

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpluto

You shouldve waited til the op updated the thread and on official website. Never download a file from a non verified source. Probably took all your bank records and passwords by now lol seriously.

and you are an expert dev who reverse engineered the app yourself to prove your information instead of just being one of those who is paranoid and tries to bash someone elses work without any valid proof.

they have every right to modify their own work and make it to where you have to use their applications since they created the work/root tool that many are using.

Sent from my SM-T807V using XDA Free mobile app
29th June 2015, 06:48 AM |#1010  
Flag in the streets racing
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy

and you are an expert dev who reverse engineered the app yourself to prove your information instead of just being one of those who is paranoid and tries to bash someone elses work without any valid proof.

they have every right to modify their own work and make it to where you have to use their applications since they created the work/root tool that many are using.

Sent from my SM-T807V using XDA Free mobile app

Hush up and take a seat. I didn't know he was on the team.

The Following User Says Thank You to warriorpluto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift warriorpluto Ad-Free
29th June 2015, 07:22 AM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Works on Samsung SCH-i535PP (Verizon PrePaid Galaxy S3 NF5 baseband)
I was able to root the title phone with version KingRootTrunk_kr4.1_km_for_xda_105241.apk of KingRoot. KingRoot guys you can add this phone to your list. Then, using the instructions in the link below, I was able to replace KingUser with SuperSU. Been running for a few days now and nothing funky yet. Xposed is up and running beautifully. Tasker and SecureSettings scripts run like a charm. Titanium Backup - works like a charm.

Replace KU with SuperSU:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...96&postcount=1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)