FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROOT ANDROID][2.x-6.0] KINGROOT: The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices

353 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,072

By Kingxteam, Senior Member on 13th May 2015, 10:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Kingxteam: KingRoot 4.6 has been released, she can root 5.1 well and some 6.0 devices
14th October 2017, 07:52 PM |#7071  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I tried to root my Techniviola ViolaPad 10G (tablet rk3188, Android 4.2.2). Not exactly a success. While root access is working, system settings are not e.g. switching to a different keyboard, sometimes when selecting an option it is not highlighted/checked/on, I do have to select it several times and then reboot the device.
Any advice how to fix this? I think I will check out the pc version for now and report back.

15th October 2017, 08:48 AM |#7072  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,116

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodslevel

I tried to root my Techniviola ViolaPad 10G (tablet rk3188, Android 4.2.2). Not exactly a success. While root access is working, system settings are not e.g. switching to a different keyboard, sometimes when selecting an option it is not highlighted/checked/on, I do have to select it several times and then reboot the device.
Any advice how to fix this? I think I will check out the pc version for now and report back.

Convert to supersu.
The Following User Says Thank You to ashyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ashyx Ad-Free
17th October 2017, 03:13 PM |#7073  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi, I've a problem with kingroot on my Huawei android firmware 4.4.4: everytime I try to install KG I'm unable to do that...already rooted the same phone a year ago always with KG
Unknow resources is already enabled and I've also tried with no internet connection but nothing changed.
Maybe IMEI is now unreadable or there are residues of KG on my storage...any advice?
The Following User Says Thank You to Nircaleus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nircaleus Ad-Free
19th October 2017, 01:50 PM |#7074  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey am trying to root my samsung galaxy garnd prime sm-g531m 5.1.1 with out a pc an am nt geting no reault i tired all most all the root app an non work
19th October 2017, 07:20 PM |#7075  
Forum Moderator
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 2,762

More
Angry Root Strategy
Hey All,

Kindly follow whats mentioned in OP

i have cleaned posts from last few pages due to this.

Quote:

If there is no available root strategy for your device
Be patient! We are working to ensure as many devices as possible can enjoy root. If our app fails on your device, please use the in-app request system (which is automatic in later releases). Posting here won't speed the process up or give you special treatment. Success/failure reports are also automatic, so there's no need to post here about those, either

Lets all adhere to the requests mentioned in OP before posting.

Peace....

Thanks
XDA Staff.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SacredDeviL666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SacredDeviL666 Ad-Free
20th October 2017, 02:05 PM |#7076  
Flag Greenville, S.C. USA
Thanks Meter: 429

More
since this is kingroots thread,shouldnt it at least contain the latest apk of the app? hasnt been updated since july 20 release in downloads.
21st October 2017, 06:47 PM |#7077  

More
Phone can't connect to PC after failed KingRoot attempt
My SM-J701F(Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt) has stopped connecting to any PC through USB after going through a failed root attempt by the PC version of KingRoot.
I've tried changing cables, setting MTP as USB configuration, and other googled solutions, but nothing works: the phone simply charges itself.
Please help
23rd October 2017, 08:30 AM |#7078  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay42

Is it working on Moto g4 plus?

Its gonna become a Moto G4 only if you use kingroot. The plus is gonna run away
The Following User Says Thank You to Lightracer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lightracer Ad-Free
23rd October 2017, 09:10 AM |#7079  

More
Root
Which is working method for Moto g4 plus without computer?
23rd October 2017, 09:59 AM |#7080  
Recognized Contributor
Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 2,538

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay42

Which is working method for Moto g4 plus without computer?

Guess, none! You need an unlocked bootloader.
26th October 2017, 02:09 PM |#7081  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Did not work for Moto G2 (XT1068)
The app did install on my Moto G2 (XT1068) but without any app name on the installation window.It opened up asking for administrative rights which were granted but threw up an error message stating that the package was invalid for the device though XT1068 is enlisted as a supported model.Also the app icon is nowhere to be seen on the phone despite that the app is still installed on the system.
The Following User Says Thank You to GOD-TheSupreme For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GOD-TheSupreme Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)