FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[ROOT ANDROID][2.x-6.0] KINGROOT: The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices

353 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,129

By Kingxteam, Senior Member on 13th May 2015, 09:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Kingxteam: KingRoot 4.6 has been released, she can root 5.1 well and some 6.0 devices
9th July 2018, 04:57 PM |#7451  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I can't remove KingUser

This App(KingUser) is now almost 1 year in my phone. I can't delete it, I can't uninstall it, It only let's me disable it.
I installed Kingroot with no problems. I got bored i remove the root. Kingroot got removed, but for some reason Kinguser is still there so i decided to uninstall it then i realized there's no uninstall button but it can be disable but i really want to uninstall it. So after a month or two i decided to reinstall KingRoot again, this time i tried to uninstall kinguser first so i did the steps then when it says removing it just closes and nothing happens i restarted my device its still there. I tried everything, i tried youtube google, i even factory reset my phone, YES FACTORY RESET, but KingUSER is still fcking there. like srsly. So if anyone or someone can pls. help me. TIA. ^_^

10th July 2018, 08:20 PM |#7452  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shdwfree

This App(KingUser) is now almost 1 year in my phone. I can't delete it, I can't uninstall it, It only let's me disable it.
I installed Kingroot with no problems. I got bored i remove the root. Kingroot got removed, but for some reason Kinguser is still there so i decided to uninstall it then i realized there's no uninstall button but it can be disable but i really want to uninstall it. So after a month or two i decided to reinstall KingRoot again, this time i tried to uninstall kinguser first so i did the steps then when it says removing it just closes and nothing happens i restarted my device its still there. I tried everything, i tried youtube google, i even factory reset my phone, YES FACTORY RESET, but KingUSER is still fcking there. like srsly. So if anyone or someone can pls. help me. TIA. ^_^

That's Kingroot! Anyway, you should know that KingUser is a system app now (KingRoot installed it as such), so you can't uninstall it. You need to get root again, install some root bloatware remover from PlayStore
and delete KingUser, and THEN, unroot your phone. Be aware that you could softbrick your device by doing this and that I'm not responsible for anything! If you don't know something, ask! Good luck!
11th July 2018, 01:44 PM |#7453  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

Well first and foremost kingroot doesn't support either nougat or Oreo.

To dd the whole data partition to an image you will need twrp and an sdcard.

Do you think support for Oreo will be forthcoming in the near future? I tried Magisk yesterday and it part bricked my phone by disabling WiFi and permanently set my battery to minus one percent, -1%. I had to do a complete ROM backup install to recover fully.

I love the simplicity of Kingroot.
13th July 2018, 12:32 PM |#7454  

More
request root for Infocus M500
Dear Sir,

I request support to root my Infocus M500 model.. with android 6.0
13th July 2018, 12:56 PM |#7455  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,053

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj.cbe

Dear Sir,

I request support to root my Infocus M500 model.. with android 6.0

You did not read the OP.
Yesterday, 04:22 AM |#7456  

More
I request support to root my LG K10 K430T model.. with android 6.0
Yesterday, 11:27 AM |#7457  

More
Does this method support the followind device ?
I have a proline tablet that I am looking to use as Zanti on & Unfortunately i need to root it. So, will this method support.
Proline sv-701
android 5.1.1
kernal 3.14.0

I am really unable to find many ROMS for this model so i am trying to play it safe for now..

Thanks for support.
Today, 02:21 AM |#7458  
Flag Your Closet

More
Is this at all related to Kingoroot or are they totally different tools?

Also, this doesn't seem to work on
Samsung Galaxy S6 Nougat 7.0
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)