FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROOT ANDROID][2.x-6.0] KINGROOT: The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices

353 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,182

By Kingxteam, Senior Member on 13th May 2015, 09:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Kingxteam: KingRoot 4.6 has been released, she can root 5.1 well and some 6.0 devices
16th September 2019, 02:00 AM |#7781  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I rooted my att s4 fewyears back with KINGROOT PC, cause just too many apps, 90% of which I would never use. Few months back it bootlooped so I reflashed 4.2.2 back to 5.0 then it Ota to 5.1 . I d/l the KR app and it worked fine but I rebooted right after and it lost root. So I used the KR PC method and got root but after using sume it lost root again, so I've tried over and over now but I can not get KINGROOT to get root access for me anymore. After using the app I couldn't get the app to reinstall so I restored my phone and then it was able to have PC ver. Work once but wouldn't work after that. Was wondering if att updated security to stop being able to root . I'm thinking about flashing 442 back on it and trying to root with chainfire method since I can't install trwp or any other backup to root with but kingroot is unable to root the s4 anymore. Should be a law to make att give back our phones.
The Following User Says Thank You to vtails For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vtails Ad-Free
25th September 2019, 11:41 PM |#7782  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
my phone is Samsung Galaxy S5 duos

SM-G900FD

please send me the link or something how to get it in my phone
26th September 2019, 03:45 AM |#7783  

More
Vivo y71 support kingroot
26th September 2019, 01:24 PM |#7784  

More
I have a cheap car head unit RK-A715 ( K6_13_LH ). It says android 7.1, but it's a (chinese) lie. The version is actually android 4.4 kitkat. I suspect kingroot fails because it doesn't try the strategy for 4.4 kitkat at all. Could something be done about this ?

update:
I've insisted with kingroot and after failing several times (it clearly says so). it finally succeeded (without saying it clearly).
28th September 2019, 08:11 PM |#7785  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Not working k6 note

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
6th October 2019, 05:40 PM |#7786  

More
Very good
12th October 2019, 08:01 PM |#7787  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
@Kingxteam Do you have a ROOT solution for the Alcatel OneTouch Elevate [TCL 5017B]??????? it' a Boost Mobile device. If you need any more info about the phone just ask.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

When the smartphone reboots it loses ROOT. Can someone tell me if I can fix this Semi-Root with ES File Explorer Pro? Maybe browse to the su file and set some permissions it needs? Here is what is going on with the device below in these pics:

What should be my next step?

UPDATE:
Too Late. Well, thanks for nothing @Kingxteam. No one helped at all, and the shitty Alcatel OneTouch Elevate bricked. SO, THE END. Time to go get a Samsung Galaxy 10 or 11. [email protected]#k these lame El Cheapo Android phones. High-end Android for me from now on, IF I ever use another android phone again it will be a Galaxy 10 or 11.
18th October 2019, 11:04 AM |#7788  

More
Sir, Kingroot installed on Realme2 Android 9.Google playprotect disallowed and installed, but unable to open the application. Plz Help.
19th October 2019, 05:18 AM |#7789  

More
Why is not working for me my device is vivo 1811 y91
Today, 08:07 AM |#7790  

More
Isn't working for moto g6 can you not root that kind of phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)