Authors and Contributors
This app is developed by @alaintxu under GPL v2.0.
How to use it
This app depends on Qualcomm's Default Toq App.
- Install Qualcomm's Default Toq App.
- Pair your device with the Smartwatch.
- Go to "Manage Notifications" and disable all notifications not to have double notifications.
- Install Toq Alternative Notifications (ToqAN).
- On ToqAN, click on "Install Deck Of Cards" and enable the Applet.
- Click on "Check Notification Permissions" and make sure that ToqAN checkbox is enabled.
Now, all notifications should be sent to the smartwatch.
To do List
- Different notifications for specific apps.
- More multilanguage support.
- Hide ActionBar when scrolling views.
- < button to main fragment from WhiteList fragments.
- Customized Navigation Bar.
- Selected apps first on WhiteList.
- Buttons in the notifications?
- Respond action?
- Other notification actions?
- Select if the applet should use the same WhiteList, a different one, or just show all notifications.
- WhiteLists ordered (by selected and alphabetically.
- WhiteList colored (green if selected, red if not selected and semi-transparent if disabled).
- Check connection button updates applet.
- Multilingual support (English/Basque/Spanish).
- Navigation bar.
- Added a White List of apps in order to select which of them is going to send notifications to the Smartwatch.
- ActionBars in activities.
- Add descriptions to the buttons in the app.
- Main activity styles in XML.
- Dismiss notifications from Deck of Card button.
- Hangout notifications do not add ticker text anymore. It contains duplicated info.
1. The notifications do not appear in the Smartwatch, what can I do?
Make sure that you made all the steps on "How to use it". If you continue without receiving notifications, click on "Check Notification Permissions", Disable the ToqAN checkbox and enable it one more time. It should work now.
Google play link
Toq Alternative Notifications, App for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/alaintxu/toq_alte..._notifications
Last Updated 2014-12-17