Google has made an interesting change on Pie release: moving the recents app screen, along with the (was new) swipe up gesture to the stock launcher. Following that change, the Lawnchair team has released the QuickSwitch Magisk Module which allows you to change the "stock" launcher to a supported one that you prefer.
So let's get to the point. A week ago Google has released Android 10 along with its new, improved gesture navigation. It's much better than the gestures on Android Pie. Today, I'm happy to announce that you can get the new gesture navigation on Android Pie too with this port and the QuickSwitch Magisk Module.
- Clean stock Launcher3 base
- Android Q gesture navigation
- Swipe down for notification drawer
- Dark theme
- Google Feed, YAY!
1. Install the QuickSwitch Magisk Module
2. Download and install the Launcher APK
3. Open the QuickSwitch app, select the launcher and reboot
4. Set it as the default launcher
5. Open home settings, select "Developer options" and then enable gestures in there
For Android Pie
For Android 10
- This launcher requires the QuickSwitch Magisk Module to function properly. It should work as a normal launcher alone but that's untested.
- Unfortunately, the back gesture is a part os SystemUI and can't be achieved in this port, but you can use apps such as Fluid NG to replicate it.
QuickSwitch Telegram support group: @QuickstepSwitcherSupport
Stay tuned for more launcher ports: @oemlaunchers
If you like my works, you can donate to me here.
Please press thanks if you like this.