- This app requires a rooted mobile(Android 4.4 or later)
- Before uninstalling the app, disable limit in the app before uninstalling(if not, reboot after uninstalling)
Usage instructions and app details:
- Enable limit in the app
- You can change the limit upto which it should charge(default: 80)
- The app only gets kicked in while you connect a charger (or USB), and automatically closes shortly after unplugging charger(or USB) i.e It only runs in the background as long as it is plugged in, and it won't affect your battery life.
- If your device is not charging even after disabling limit(which shouldn't happen, just in case), uninstall the app and reboot the device(The change made by the app doesn't survive a reboot). Your device should charge normally.
Q) Why do you want to limit charge to a lower capacity?
A) In short, to prolong battery life in long term usage. For more information, refer this : http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/a...ased_batteries
Download Link for v0.3: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120716170
If you find the app useful and wish to donate, click here
Battery Charge Limit, App for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/sriharshaarangi/BatteryChargeLimit
Current Beta Version: 0.3
Beta Release Date: 2017-03-18
Last Updated 2017-03-18