Thanks Meter: 36

By mdn80, Member on 9th February 2018, 07:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2018, 11:31 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdn80

You need Xposed for full work app with Oreo.
Write please to [email protected] if you have any problems with program or questions, I need logs.

Yeah, this is pretty broken on 8.1 (Google Pixel). Xposed is activated and green text.
28th June 2018, 08:17 PM |#12  
OP Member
Flag RU

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YandereSan

Yeah, this is pretty broken on 8.1 (Google Pixel). Xposed is activated and green text.

Also try to put daw "Process Voip calls" in program settings.
2nd July 2018, 08:53 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
So to have it work with Oreo 8.1 (with Magisk), you need to install Xposed systemless. Do you need any additiaonl Xposed modules? Do you also have to install the Magisk module that's mentioned for Android 7 (magisk-radiofix-script_v1)?
3rd July 2018, 09:30 AM |#14  
OP Member
Flag RU

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solara1973

So to have it work with Oreo 8.1 (with Magisk), you need to install Xposed systemless. Do you need any additiaonl Xposed modules? Do you also have to install the Magisk module that's mentioned for Android 7 (magisk-radiofix-script_v1)?

You do not need any additiaonl Xposed modules, Xposed module is built into the program. You do not need to install any Magisk modules for Oreo.
4th July 2018, 12:45 AM |#15  

More
Quote:

You do not need any additiaonl Xposed modules, Xposed module is built into the program. You do not need to install any Magisk modules for Oreo.

So you mean we just check the 'Xposed' checkbox under System settings for the app? That's it? I think you meant I do not need any additional Xposed module, but I still need to install Xposed via its installer or through the Magisk Xposed module (I am using Magisk), right?
4th July 2018, 07:30 AM |#16  
OP Member
Flag RU

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

but I still need to install Xposed via its installer or through the Magisk Xposed module (I am using Magisk), right?

Yes, you need to install Xposed and activate program Xposed module in Xposed Installer.
4th July 2018, 09:23 AM |#17  

More
Quote:

Yes, you need to install Xposed and activate program Xposed module in Xposed Installer.

Well tried to install systemless Xposed from within Magisk but got bootloop. I probably didn't do it right. Formatted my data and reloaded all my app. Side note: Remove phone password before rebooting after installing anything that might cause bootloops! TWRP can't decrypt if you use a Pattern. So I couldn't disable Xposed easily since I couldn't ADB or manually create that Disable file. I also couldn't get it to disable itself by pushing buttons during the boot process.

Turns out Root Call SMS works fine as it was! Oreo 8.1 rooted with Magisk with latest security updates through May on Moto x4. No other modules installed, no Xposed installed and is unchecked in settings. I tested calling and texting via online websites and it blocks them fine. I set it so I get no notifications but it does show up logged in the Journal.
4th July 2018, 10:17 AM |#18  
OP Member
Flag RU

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I set it so I get no notifications but it does show up logged in the Journal.

You can set deleting calls from system journal in program settings.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Root_Call_SMS_Manager_20180704-111209.png
Views:	272
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	4541458Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Root_Call_SMS_Manager_20180704-111215.png
Views:	270
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	4541459
10th July 2018, 10:20 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:

So to have it work with Oreo 8.1 (with Magisk), you need to install Xposed systemless.

Really? So Magisk + Xposed via TWRP on Oreo 8.1 doesn't work? It has to be Systemless Xposed? @mdn80

I guess it might be worth a shot, because right now Root Call SMS Manager is behaving like it doesn't register Xposed at all, even though it's clearly working with my other modules.
11th July 2018, 07:53 AM |#20  
OP Member
Flag RU

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YandereSan

Really? So Magisk + Xposed via TWRP on Oreo 8.1 doesn't work? It has to be Systemless Xposed? @mdn80

I guess it might be worth a shot, because right now Root Call SMS Manager is behaving like it doesn't register Xposed at all, even though it's clearly working with my other modules.

Write please to [email protected] if you have any questions or problems with program.
25th September 2018, 09:08 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Which option in setting sets it up to not ring at all but reject to voicemail. I tried 0 and 1 and with both it rings onces then rejects. There are more numbers 1-5 i believe.

Anyone knows if this is capable of rejecting without ringing?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call blocking, sms blocking

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)