Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Run all Blackberry Priv apps on any Android device [no root required]

183 posts
Thanks Meter: 268

By cobalt232, Senior Member on 11th February 2016, 11:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi!

I'm a trusted developer/reverse engineer and normally only post in the Crackberry forums. My top 3 threads over there about running Google Play on a Blackberry device have reached over 5 million hits.

This thread here is all about installing Blackberry apps on any device running Android 5.0 or better.

Check out this great video review by Andres Segovia from NewsReel to see how my solution performs (thanks buddy!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8JPpzisCGQ

Patched app that are available:
* Blackberry Calendar
* Blackberry Contacts
* Blackberry Hub
* BlackBerry Hub+ Services
* Blackberry Keyboard
* Blackberry Launcher
* Blackberry Notes
* BlackBerry Notable
* Blackberry Passwordkeeper
* BlackBerry Privacy Shade
* Blackberry Universalsearch
* Blackberry Tasks

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Uninstall all Blackberry apps that you may have installed with any other installation method and reboot your device
2. Go to the Github page (link below)
3. Read the "Learn more" section on Github
4. Download and install BlackBerry Manager
5. Install the apps of your choice directly from Blackberry Manager

************************************************** *****************************

Blackberry Manager (downloader/updater)
http://cobalt232.github.io/blackberrymanager/

Features of Blackberry Manager:
* Downloads BlackBerry apps from Play Store and patches them on the fly
* Automatically notifies when updates are available
* Configure permissions (long press an item)

************************************************** *****************************

IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ

Blackberry Services MUST be installed if you want to use Blackberry Hub and other apps (except for Keyboard).

It is very important that you grant all permissions to the apps so that they can work correctly. Verify permissions after installing an app by tapping the app icon in the listview.

Blackberry Hub will add its own Microsoft Exchange integration. If you want to use the Hub together with Exchange, you should remove the default device exchange account. If you don't do that, you will have double calendar entries in your calendar.

Enjoy!

Legal notice:
All Blackberry apps remain the property of Blackberry Limited. By using these apps, you agree to the Blackberry terms and conditions. The apps are patched to work on stock Android and are provided 'as is', without warranty of any kind. Please consider buying a Blackberry Android device, if you enjoy using these apps!

Blackberry Manager
The Following 135 Users Say Thank You to cobalt232 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cobalt232 Ad-Free

11th February 2016, 09:49 PM |#2  
Flag madrid
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Awesome!!! Very very good!! All apps works but i have a problem, BlackBerry services is FC all time, i have a moto g 2014 with stock 6.0, any solution?
The Following User Says Thank You to javimetallica For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift javimetallica Ad-Free
11th February 2016, 09:53 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
The Priv is running 5.1.1, so 6.0 may not be fully supported. You can verify if all permissions are set, maybe that will help.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cobalt232 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cobalt232 Ad-Free
12th February 2016, 08:00 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
On Sony z5 blackberry service battery drain. See the attachment.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_21574-Screenshot_2016-02-12-08-56-25-948223059.png
Views:	14550
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	3643098  
12th February 2016, 10:12 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermetek

On Sony z5 blackberry service battery drain. See the attachment.

Battery consumption may be high in the first 30 min because of sync tasks. Wait until it settles.

Also, disable all device sync account if possible and just use hub to sync your accounts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cobalt232 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cobalt232 Ad-Free
12th February 2016, 01:31 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
BlackBerry 10
Since we are at BlackBerry Zone , I would like to ask a question. Any dual system android /BlackBerry OS 10 or any room similar to that ?
Or any single rom like BlackBerry 10 OS I know that somebody. May suggest me to buy Z 10/30/Leap/CLASSIC /PASSPORT ETC . But I say that's why I love android. I mean were else u can do such things 😯
12th February 2016, 04:25 PM |#7  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 416

Donate to Me
More
working fine on z1 with 5.1.1 no problems so far
https://youtu.be/0xnPDH1q2Bg
The Following User Says Thank You to NexusGTS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NexusGTS Ad-Free
12th February 2016, 05:02 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Blackberry services is working with all permission enabled in my g4 marshmallow.

Is there any work around to get bbm into the hub?
The Following User Says Thank You to abramadhi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abramadhi Ad-Free
12th February 2016, 05:06 PM |#9  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 402

Donate to Me
More
Almost all things work on 5.0 at my LG Spirit... Only problem is launcher which crashes when try to open App Drawer...
12th February 2016, 05:27 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Download Manager fails to execute when trying to install apps. Nexus 6 with 6.0.1
The Following User Says Thank You to islandfever2009 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift islandfever2009 Ad-Free
12th February 2016, 05:34 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
@islandfever go to settings >apps>blackberry manager and allow the permission for storage
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blackberry apps android, blackberry calendar, blackberry hub, blackberry keyboard, blackberry launcher

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)