Hey there, here is the latest Sony Xperia™ Keyboard - I love its Design & its smart
- works on allmost all phones -
- supports Marshmallow, Nougat & Oreo ROM's! -
- works on stock ROM's, LineageOS etc..
UPDATE 12/11/17 :
updated to latest version 8.0.A.0.12
Screenshots here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=727
thanks to @TheCharlie17
- original untouched files, fast, lightweight/no bloat
- smart language selection (use 2+ languages at once!)
- 5 themes built-in
- optional number row!
- adjustable keyboard height!
- many other custom settings
- most languages supported
- SwiftKey word prediction (even better now!)
- Swipe typing
- choose Keyboard layout (QWERTZ etc.)
- uses your default emoji's
- Voice input if your ROM supports it
just download & flash the zip via recovery (TWRP etc).
make sure to flash the 64bit version if your phone has 64bit cpu (google it if unsure)
After flashing you need to enable this Keyboard in Settings > Language & Input >
Current Keyboard > enable Xperia Keyboard!!!
Dont forget to go to keyboard settings & download language pack!
NOTE: If you are updating your ROM, please flash the keyboard zip after the update again, allways.
This will make sure all your settings, language packs, custom words etc will survive the update.
Q: I have no recovery, but root (-access)?
A: just extract contents of zip & put the 'textinput-tng' folder into /system/app. reboot & done.
Q: I cant download Language Packs, what to do?
A1: just untick & tick again & try download again. sometimes its buggy...
A2: Here is a Solution: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=87 big thanks again @billy.bong
Q:Will it work on x86 Systems?
A2: See here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=55 thanks @billy.bong
A: Get a root explorer or even with twrp and delete the "textinput-tng" folder in /system/app. reboot, done.