FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][ROOT/TWRP] LATEST Sony Xperia Keyboard for all devices!

1,952 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,299

By bejunk, Senior Member on 16th March 2015, 05:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th March 2015, 10:56 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Doesn't works on Nexus 5, lollipop 5.1 stock + root.
Can't see the app

16th March 2015, 11:19 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antrea

Doesn't works on Nexus 5, lollipop 5.1 stock + root.
Can't see the app

in language & input settings press on "actual keyboard" , on the popup again press. "choose keyboard" then u can activate it.

also make sure the app is in your system. good luck
16th March 2015, 11:22 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

in language & input settings press on "actual keyboard" , on the popup again press. "choose keyboard" then u can activate it.

also make sure the app is in your system. good luck

thanks for your support, i have found the problem: the root/recovery app doesn't works good on my phone, the file is partial and i cant copy/move in "manual mode" your apk because I can't write/overwrite files without corrupt it...
16th March 2015, 11:27 PM |#14  
Flag Curitiba
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

try to clear keyboard data in settings. also whats your android version?

Cleaned data and didn't work. I flashed using TWRP, also tryed manual setup. Android version is 4.4.4.
17th March 2015, 12:24 AM |#15  
Flag Sarawak
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Does it support Chinese input? Can the 5th number row on the top be activated? Thanks
17th March 2015, 01:17 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Almost perfect on Nexus 5 Android 5.1 Cataclysm. Only problem I had was the Fc when I was trying to download additional languages. As workaround I was installing an older port of Z3 keyboard, download the desired languages and the flash again this keyboard. Tho the problem might be with SELinux permissive but is too late for me to test. For now I'm happy fhat I managed to make it to work. Was expecting for long time for a material Xperia keyboard (best OEM keyboard in my opinion). Tomorrow I'll test if the issue is with SELinux or not.
17th March 2015, 03:01 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antrea

thanks for your support, i have found the problem: the root/recovery app doesn't works good on my phone, the file is partial and i cant copy/move in "manual mode" your apk because I can't write/overwrite files without corrupt it...

you can rename the apk to your wishes. (doesent affect anything but i think if same package name inside it will delete one of them after reboot) or you install 2nd keyboard lik google one, then backup current xperia keyboard to SD, delete from system, manual install my keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolo_Elvin YF

Does it support Chinese input? Can the 5th number row on the top be activated? Thanks

theres a "textinput-chn" i guess means chinese. you need it i can do it tomorrow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_carlan

Almost perfect on Nexus 5 Android 5.1 Cataclysm. Only problem I had was the Fc when I was trying to download additional languages. As workaround I was installing an older port of Z3 keyboard, download the desired languages and the flash again this keyboard. Tho the problem might be with SELinux permissive but is too late for me to test. For now I'm happy fhat I managed to make it to work. Was expecting for long time for a material Xperia keyboard (best OEM keyboard in my opinion). Tomorrow I'll test if the issue is with SELinux or not.

thx for testing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bejunk Ad-Free
17th March 2015, 04:54 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:

thank you for confirm

try to clear keyboard data in settings. also whats your android version?

read below

sorry, may u can post me a log?

EXTRA: (requested the other stuff)

- *NEW* Movies App 8.1.A.030 (install as normal apk)
http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/Y69lTVWS/file.html

- Sounds (not much changed doh')
http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/2uD2tUpF/file.html

Notes:
- Calender works suprisingly fully but has much dark text on dark & white txt on white bugs (framework i guess), so its NOT usable
- Album is older Version than posted by Ben Ling
- NO NEW WALLPAPERS! (i didnt find new ones just the old. lol)
- FOR ALL OTHER STUFF, wait for full ports, but give them some time

peace, bejunk

Movies getting FC and please port this keyboard for 4.3 jellybean also.. Thanks in advance
17th March 2015, 05:02 AM |#19  
Flag Jonesboro
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Works just fine for me on 4.4.2. No issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to KageBeast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KageBeast Ad-Free
17th March 2015, 05:28 AM |#20  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 473

More
Works fine on xz android 4.4.4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikash1994b For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vikash1994b Ad-Free
17th March 2015, 07:10 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
works nexus 6 5.0.1 rooted stock. flashed perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigjew92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigjew92 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, app, keyboard, sony, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)