Jul 19, 2013
Last edited:
Reactions: --> and Kyuubi10

Kyuubi10

Feb 21, 2014

-->

Jul 7, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
I need some testers please. Please screenshot the last portion of install script in recovery and post your install results. This is with my new script. I need LP/MM/N tester who already have the LePro3 1.0 version that already WORKS on the current phone they are testing on.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxlY-VYiFXU7VlZRUXJGU1ZRUXc/view?usp=drivesdk

Like this?

Fyi : im running Ressurection Remix MM v5.7.4

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Labs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-07-06-20-29.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-07-06-20-29.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 429

Crackfreak

Mar 22, 2015
Tehran
Dolby found in HTC is a watered down version of Dolby Digital Plus. It sounds like garbage.
Maybe I'm just a little over sensitive . But like I said , your port for Atoms is working fine. I apreciate the effort you're putting into it. I know it ain't easy.

And just some out of topic question : Do you think it's possible to port the Harman/Kardon audio used in some HTC One M8 models for the M9 ?

ahrion

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2013
@ahrion Thanks for the utility. Initially it addressed Dolby speaker processing. I was finally able to listen to Google Music on OOS 4.0.2. Unfortunately, Bluetooth in my vehicle does not work. The connection is established, Music starts but does play, and device volume is very laggy/unresponsive. Very strange behavior. When the restorer is applied, behavior is restored. I will try other tests but let me know if you need any logs, files, etc.

Sent from the singletrack...
I think I found the fix. Are you still having the problem with Atmos/V4A on bluetooth not working properly?I found the fix for the speaker but I wanna make sure we get this cleared up for everything else.

ahrion

Jul 19, 2013
I'm currently in release candidate status for my next releases. They all have script changes that should actually allow for install on pixel devices (thank @guitardedhero). I included more checks and simplified the scripts yet again. This is ongoing theme so I want to make sure my script is at 100% before I officially release the official.

dax_uninstaller_r1.x(2)_RC1_signed - simplified scripts, pixel support
dax_lepro3_r1.x(1)_RC3_signed - simplified scripts, pixel support, OP3/T and V20 fixes (among other devices) with audio effects/speaker/bluetooth (not processing)
univ_deep_buffer_remover_r1.x(2)_RC1_signed - simplified scripts, pixel support, should solve the "bluetooth broked" issue
univ_deep_buffer_restorer_r1.x(2)_RC1_signed - simplified scripts, pixel support

These follow the same formula in testing as the last one, please provide TWRP screenshots for debugging purposes, also include important information about device, android version, etc.

Last edited:

ahrion

Jul 19, 2013
@ahrion Thanks for the utility. Initially it addressed Dolby speaker processing. I was finally able to listen to Google Music on OOS 4.0.2. Unfortunately, Bluetooth in my vehicle does not work. The connection is established, Music starts but does play, and device volume is very laggy/unresponsive. Very strange behavior. When the restorer is applied, behavior is restored. I will try other tests but let me know if you need any logs, files, etc.

Please install my above LePro3 zip + the deep_buffer remover Release Candidates in my previous post above and see if that fixes your Bluetooth not working // speaker effects not working. Make sure you download the NEW RC unisntaller/restorer just in case (always do this)

DesertVelo

Jan 21, 2011
I think I found the fix. Are you still having the problem with Atmos/V4A on bluetooth not working properly?I found the fix for the speaker but I wanna make sure we get this cleared up for everything else.
@ahrion Thanks for the follow up. Yes, I am still having the problem. Any new steps you test it verify?

ahrion

Jul 19, 2013
@ahrion Thanks for the follow up. Yes, I am still having the problem. Any new steps you test it verify?

With you it's a little different. So just flash the deep buffer remover rc1 and lepro3 rc3 and let me know your results.

wiikii

Nov 8, 2015
Using zuk z1 with custom ROMs .. I tried le pro and axon version with different ROMs .. Linux is permissive
The problem is Dolby works for some days like about month after it force. Closes .. I tried my best to solve this issue ..pls help

psygarden

Aug 6, 2016
Kullu
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8T
@ahrion Axon 7 worked fine with Deut 2.3.3 but doesn't seem to be compatible with 2.4 & 2.68. Just reporting. Tried Le Pro 3 version but doesn't sound as good as Axon to me. Thanks. Any comment would be appreciated. BTW I'm on RR 5.8.1, 7.1.1

ahrion

Jul 19, 2013
Using zuk z1 with custom ROMs .. I tried le pro and axon version with different ROMs .. Linux is permissive
The problem is Dolby works for some days like about month after it force. Closes .. I tried my best to solve this issue ..pls help
Perhaps also use the Selinux mode changer to change to permissive. Sometimes doing it with a script can cause issues.

pahapoika91

Feb 18, 2016
Helsinki
Lepro3 version doesnt work on my op3t.

Rom: 4.0.2

I have latest arise installed.
But wont it work with it?

Logcat:

Attachments

• Log_2017-02-09_13-54-36.txt
    29.7 KB · Views: 3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is the Dolby Atmos ported from LeTv, BQ, and ZTE phone's stock Marshmallow ROM. This should work on all devices (starting from Marshmallow) since it is a software effect. It might conflict with other effects you've already installed. However, it has been extensively tested working alongside ViPER4Android, Maxxaudio, and HTC M9/10 Dolby on several ROM/device combinations. Flash the zip, it will edit and patch (not overwrite) your audio_effects.conf.

I understand the UI looks like the old Dolby Digital Plus, but I can assure you that it is much much better. This Atmos is a much more updated version than ones previously released on the Lenovo K3/K4 Note. The Axon 7 Dolby Atmos utilizes both software and hardware components of your device, which means it processes in a much more powerful manner with much more precision and quality and a more natural soundscape. My Lenovo K4 Atmos and @worstenbrood Lenovo A7000 (6.5) Atmos both utilize solely a software emulation which results in a more artificial sound experience (that is not as good). However with Axon 7 Atmos version, you will see more realistic sound. When you listen to it you will hear the difference immediately in comparison to other versions. TheLepro 3, LeMax 2, and Aquaris X5 Dolby Atmos both only utilize a software effect, however they both sound nearly as good as the Axon 7 Dolby Atmos and are more compatible.

Compatibility Note:
    For reasons still under investigation, all of the dolby ports here are not compatible with oreo. There's no ETA on when of if they will be. A fantastic alternative is @guitardedhero's dolby port for oreo

These installers utilize my Unified installer that can install on Magisk OR System if Magisk is not detected (with Pixel support).

Audio Mod Troubleshooting Guide

Compatibilty
    From most to least compatible:
    • Lenovo A7000
    • LePro3
    • LeMax 2
    • BQ Aquaris X5
    • ZTE Axon 7

Downloads

Installation:
    When you've chosen the one you're going to use, download the installer provided above.

If you already know which port you want, add the following to the zipname (make sure there are no spaces):
    • a7000 - for lenovo a7000 port
    • lepro - for Lepro3 port
    • lemax - for Lemax 2 port
    • aqua - for BQ Aquaris x5 port
    • axon - for ZTE Axon 7 port

These options only apply if using lepro3, lemax2, or aquaris ports:
    • orig - for original ui
    • alt - for alternative ui

Then flash it. TWRP is recommended, but I'm sure CM Recovery, Philz, and CWM work just fine. Flashfire is tested as working. If you have Magisk you can use the Magisk Manager. Each Dolby Atmos above comes from different devices AND manufacturers. SELinux enforcing works unless not using magisk or supersu, in which case init.d support or SELinux Permissive is required. Flash LePro 3 version if and if that does not work flash LeMax 2 version. If it does not work then flash BQ Aquaris version third. If that one doesn't work flash Axon version fourth. If Axon version does not work then you need to flash A7000-6.5 versions. If that doesn't work then I'm sorry, provide a log as I am looking in to fixes. You should be able to flash on top of one another without causing any issues.

Uninstall:
    Flash the same version of the installer to uninstall or add "uninstall" anywhere to the zip name and flash in recovery. You can also delete the module via Magisk Manager and reboot.

Magisk Version Compatibility:
    v15.3 - v18.1

https://postimage.org/
    Screenshot_20160710_160615.png

Credits of Originality:
    - Dolby
    - BQ
    - LeEco (LeTv)
    - ZTE
    - Lenovo
    - I ported the app myself and made the changes necessary for it to work without FC on most devices

WARNING: Permission to use this for your own mod is and will never be granted to anyone. If you would like to use my files for your ROM, and only your ROM, please contact me to obtain permission before doing so. By not adhering to my strict policies, you are in violation and the issue will be forwarded promptly to a moderator. You can thank kangers.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Collective Dolby Atmos® Port Thread, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    ahrion, worstenbrood, zackptg5, @worstenbrood (teaching me everything I know) @Yoinx (helping hax headphone smali bug)
    Source Code: https://github.com/therealahrion/Collective-Dolby-Atmos-Ports

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1.7.8
    Stable Release Date: 2019-01-15

Created 2016-07-06
    Last Updated 2020-01-01
    Version 3.0 is currently gearing for release. We're talking about within the next few days. Bugs and last minute changes are coming before release.
    So Axon 7 Oreo rom has dropped and so has the Razer phone. Razer phone runs an updated 7.1.1 Atmos version and Axon 7 is running an updated version as well. The Axon 7, 7.1.1 stock rooms have something called "memoryservice" for Atmos, which requires the Axon 7 audioserver. This audioserver needs to replace your existing audioserver and will cause a bootloop, which is why I never ported a nougat Atmos. All nougat Atmos' I've inspected have this memoryservice. I haven't taken a look at the axon 7 8.0 but I'm assuming it has it as well.

Good news is that the Razer phone 7.1.1 Atmos DOES NOT have a memoryservice. This Atmos is our best chance to get it working on Oreo, given that all the other Atmos are either ported from marshmallow and below. This would be the first Atmos I've seen that doesn't have memoryservice and is at least Android 7.1.1.

Give me a few days to port and test. I'm crossing my fingers.
    Been busy with my new mod specific stuff and then work. The problem is that I have to update like 13ish update binaries because this new Magisk changed quite a bit. Usually I just do batch editing which allows me to make changes in minutes. This will take like a good days worth of work for one of my days off.

It's not just for this mod though. Thank you for your patience.
    If installing via Magisk, flash in TWRP. For whatever reason Magisk v14 is bugged and causes Magisk merge issues.

Current Changelog:
    v3.0
    - Unity/AML v2.0: Massive installer and script overhaul
    - Unity v2.0: Added autouninstall (if mod is already installed and you flash same version zip again, it'll uninstall), thus removing the need for an uninstall zip
    - Unity v2.0: Added file/folder backup/restore of modified files
    - Unity v2.0: Added file/folder backup/restore of normally wiped files
    - Unity v2.0: Added Osm0sis @ xda-developers uninstaller idea (just add "uninstall" to zip name and it'll function as uninstaller)
    - Unity/AML v2.0: Added phh's SuperUser and LOS su support (note, LOS doesn't support sepolicy patching)
    - Unity/AML v2.0: Added proxy library to AML to allow the proxy effects found in multiple audio modules
    - Unity/AML v2.0: Added support for Magisk imgs located in /cache/audmodlib
    - Unity v2.0: Added system_root support for Pixel devices
    - Unity v2.0: Added system override (if you're on magisk but would rather have it install to system, add word "system" to zip name and it'll install everything but scripts to system)
    - Unity v2.0: Add Unity system props
    - Unity v2.0: Added vendor fix for Nexus devices
    - Unty/AML v2.0: AML functionality and uses overhauled
    - Unity/AML v2.0: Bug fixes
    - Unity/AML v2.0: Modified Unity Installer to allow use for non AML modules
    - Unity/AML v2.0: Moved scripts from Magisk .core to the individual module folder due to .core limitations
    - Unity/AML v2.0: New modular approach - no need to modify update-binary anymore: check instructions for more details on how this works
    - Unity v2.0: Reworked addon.d system install scripts
    - Unity/AML v2.0: Removed AML cache workaround by reworking AML changes via magisk_merge
    - Unity/AML v2.0: Reworked AML vendor audio_effects to not be overwritten by system audio_effects by commenting out conflicting lines
    - Unity v2.0: Reworked script permissions
    - Unity/AML v2.0: Update sepolicy for Magisk 13+
    - Unity/AML v2.0: Updated to Magisk module template 1400

Previous Changelogs:

HTML:
    v2.4
    	- AudModLib v1.4 update which changes SELinux live patching to allow better compatibility between different devices, kernels, and roms; while also keeping the amount of "allowances" to a minumum
    	- AudModLib v1.4: changed post-fs-data(.d)/service(.d) shell script names for cosmetic recognition
    	- AudModLib v1.4: merge SuperSU shell script with MagiskSU post-fs-data(.d) script for less fragmentation
    	- AudModLib v1.4: added /cache/audmodlib.log to determine if script has run successfully
    	- AudModLib v1.4: more audio policy files and various mixer_paths files are now included in the framework
    	- Install script changes that include: major update to Pixel (A/B OTA) support, mounting changes, improved script efficiency, fixes & consolidation, and cosmetic fixes
    	- Add/fix proper addon.d support

v2.3
    	- AudModLib v1.3 update push which includes the script addition to allow various audio mods working with SELinux Enforcing
    	- Remove (audmodlib)service.sh and replace with post-fs-data(.d) audmodlib.sh, which should fix when root may be lost upon installing certain mods
    	- Remove force SELinux Permissive post-fs-data script "setenforce 0"
    	- System install will now have the same script updates as the AudModLib v1.3 to allow to work in SELinux Enforcing

v2.2
    	- Added audmodlib.sh post-fs-data.d script
    	- Install script fixes
    	- post-fs-data.d script fixes
    	- Push AudModLib v1.2 hotfixes

v2.1
    	- AudModLib v1.1 hotfix for bootloops issues on some devices

v2.0
    	- Initial Magisk release

[UPDATED] Lenovo A7000 [6.5] Atmos (1.1.4)
    This is the most compatible of all the Dolby Atmos ports. GitHub

Download

[UPDATED] LeEco LePro 3 Atmos (2.3.a.12_r0)
    This is the second most compatible of all the Dolby Atmos ports. GitHub

Download

[UPDATED] LeEco LeMax 2 Atmos (2.3.a.12_r0)
    This is the third most compatible of all the Dolby Atmos ports. GitHub

Download

[UPDATED] BQ Aquaris X5 Atmos (2.2.1.7_r1)
    This is the fourth most compatible of all the Dolby Atmos ports. GitHub

Download

[UPDATED] ZTE Axon 7 Atmos (2.2.1.7_r1)
    This is the fifth most compatible of all the Dolby Atmos ports. GitHub

Download

Installation:
    When you've chosen the one you're going to use, download and flash the installer provided above. TWRP is recommended, but I'm sure CM Recovery, Philz, and CWM work just fine. Flashfire is tested as working. If you have Magisk you can use the Magisk Manager. Each Dobly Atmos above comes from different devices AND manufacturers. SELinux enforcing works unless rootless or LineageOS SU, in which case SELinux Permissive is required. Flash LePro 3 version if and if that does not work flash LeMax 2 version. If it does not work then flash BQ Aquaris version third. If that one doesn't work flash Axon version fourth. If Axon version does not work then you need to flash A7000-6.5 versions. If that doesn't work then I'm sorry, provide a log as I am looking in to fixes. You should be able to flash on top of one another without causing any issues.

Uninstall:
    Flash the same version of the installer to uninstall or add "uninstall" anywhere to the zip name and flash in recovery. You can also delete the module via Magisk Manager and reboot.