The menu choices are Sender, All and Template.
- The All option is always there, even I am the only recipient. It always confuses me when replying to an email only sent to me: did I overlook other recipients?
- The Template option opens a reply to sender only. Additional recipients should added manually - or, as an alternative, the answer can be opened with Reply All and then the template is inserted using the three dot menu at the top of the screen.
- If I am the only recipient the Reply button just opens a reply message.
- If there are more recipients the button opens a sub menu with the options Sender and All.
- When I want to add a template I can do that after opening the reply with the three dot menu.