Starwars edition themes icon pack for third party launcher like nova

Search This thread

zaibjan

Mar 12, 2014
Sheikhupura
Hi guys here is STARWARS EDITION THEME ICON PACK FOR THIRD PARTY LAUNCHER LIKE NOVA and I also have included sound files and wallpapers so everything at one place enjoy .link ♤
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mg1y4l5zrzmsqi/zaibStarwarsicon.zip?dl=0
I will post image also
Here is the updated apk file plz remember to uninstall first apk file I mean version 1.0 then install that
Version 1.1 which is fully stable now here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nm4ceya4znm79fo/Zaibstarwars2.apk?dl=0

XDA:DevDB Information
Starwars edition themes icon pack for third party launcher like nova, Theme for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Contributors
zaibjan

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.1
Stable Release Date: 2019-12-23
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2019-12-22

Created 2019-12-22
Last Updated 2019-12-22

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191222-121015_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191222-121015_Gallery.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 9,717

zaibjan

Mar 12, 2014
Sheikhupura
Instructions

Zaibjan999 • 7h
After going to given link download the file extract it apply wallpapers manually place the sound file both location into Ringtone folder and Notification folder install icon.apk now to use these icons download third party launcher like nova select it as default launcher go to in its settings from here go to look and feel option from here apply my icon pack and booom.
U can select ringtone and notifications tone from your settings as all files will be visible in your settings also.

Smorrisonva

Dec 27, 2019
I was able to get everything installed using Nova, however how do I change the sounds of Home Button, keyboard keypress sound, etc.

Last edited:

zaibjan

Mar 12, 2014
Sheikhupura
Keyboard sound

I was able to get everything installed using Nova, however how do I change the sounds of Home Button, keyboard keypress sound, etc.

U only can change ringtone and notification tone if u want to change spen sound u need third party app spen tools and for keyboard download Google keyboard I think u can change its sound too.

torickray

Feb 22, 2010
Is there anyway to makes all the icons using the theme? Contact and android messages don't change to starwars icon

zaibjan

Mar 12, 2014
Sheikhupura
Post #3

Is there anyway to makes all the icons using the theme? Contact and android messages don't change to starwars icon

Use post #3 link it will change almost all icons.
Or do u want to change them along with there background style ?
If yes then u need to flash that firmware which is currently on android 9 and I m using it if u want I can share the link here it's for NOTE 10PLUS SM-N975F exynos.

Last edited:
Reactions: cisco150

torickray

Feb 22, 2010
If yes then u need to flash that firmware which is currently on android 9 and I m using it if u want I can share the link here it's for NOTE 10PLUS SM-N975F exynos.

Can you make email and contact icon with star wars theme as well?

torickray

Feb 22, 2010
Basically I have Samsung device and on my device every single icon is changed but I will try to add more icons .

Thanks. I really like your icon packs.
Instead of creating more icons, will you able to create autogen icons?

In Nova setting, I saw some icon pack that able to autogen icons for the icons that theme does not cover.

Your icon pack doesn't have that option. It will be great if you can add that.

Thanks in advance

richarshub

Aug 2, 2016
This pack is able to apply for my nova but not able to apply on my Xperia Home. Any solution for this please?

zaibjan

Mar 12, 2014
Sheikhupura
Yes

can i install the star wars icon pack for my oneplys 7 pro device?

Yes u can install just install the icon apk file as normal then go to play store download nova launcher from there if your stock launcher have no support for third party icons after that set nova launcher as your default now go to nova launcher settings by long clicking any where on your screen go to look and feel tab of nova launcher go to icon selection select these icons and boom now apply the wallpaper in the zip file manually change the ringtone manually and u have full starwars experience.

damn

Yes u can install just install the icon apk file as normal then go to play store download nova launcher from there if your stock launcher have no support for third party icons after that set nova launcher as your default now go to nova launcher settings by long clicking any where on your screen go to look and feel tab of nova launcher go to icon selection select these icons and boom now apply the wallpaper in the zip file manually change the ringtone manually and u have full starwars experience.

Damn it doesnt work for the Oneplus launcher but works for nova... is there any way for it to work on oneplus launcher? thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys here is STARWARS EDITION THEME ICON PACK FOR THIRD PARTY LAUNCHER LIKE NOVA and I also have included sound files and wallpapers so everything at one place enjoy .link ♤
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mg1y4l5zrzmsqi/zaibStarwarsicon.zip?dl=0
    I will post image also
    Here is the updated apk file plz remember to uninstall first apk file I mean version 1.0 then install that
    Version 1.1 which is fully stable now here is the link

XDA:DevDB Information
    Starwars edition themes icon pack for third party launcher like nova, Theme for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Contributors
    zaibjan

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.1
    Stable Release Date: 2019-12-23
    Current Beta Version: 1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2019-12-22

Created 2019-12-22
    Last Updated 2019-12-22
    Instructions

Zaibjan999 • 7h
    After going to given link download the file extract it apply wallpapers manually place the sound file both location into Ringtone folder and Notification folder install icon.apk now to use these icons download third party launcher like nova select it as default launcher go to in its settings from here go to look and feel option from here apply my icon pack and booom.
    U can select ringtone and notifications tone from your settings as all files will be visible in your settings also.
    The icons are fully updated with original ones now fully stable version 1.1 before installing that version 1.1 plz uninstall version 1.0 here is the link to stable version 1.1

Post #3

Wow bro, thanks for your effort. Awesome icon pack, i'll start the new year with this awesome star wars look.