TWRP Builder is an open source project that allows you to request TWRP for your (officially unsupported) device.
All it needs is some basic info about your device, and through the app, it sends the info to be used for the creation of TWRP Recovery for your device.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this APP * before installing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you. */
- Google Play Services (latest version)
- Root access (optional)
- BusyBox (for older devices)
- Install the app and login with Google account
- Grant Root Access
- Select Backup Recovery & Upload Backup
Non Rooted device:
- Get any working recovery.img for your device (from stock ROM or old working TWRP)
- Select Backup Recovery & browse to that recovery.img
- Generate Backup & Upload Backup
- This project is not supported or affiliated in any way with the original TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project).
- We are an app that creates the TWRP Recovery for you. The original project is here: https://twrp.me/
- We do not guarantee all images will work as expected. It might even not boot.
- Unless you respond does the TWRP we built work properly or not, we will not release the device tree. You still can create yourself by using our script anyways.
- Frequently asked questions are on #2 post.
TWRP Builder, App for all devices (see above for details)
[V20] TwrpBuilder | Provides opportunity to have TWRP for your device, ROM for the Apps & Games
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
Last Updated 2018-10-20