Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dyneteve

Recognized Developer
Jul 5, 2016
Romania
8IbdLhE.png

TWRP Builder is an open source project that allows you to request TWRP for your (officially unsupported) device.
All it needs is some basic info about your device, and through the app, it sends the info to be used for the creation of TWRP Recovery for your device.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this APP
* before installing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
*/

Downloads
Requirements
  • Google Play Services (latest version)
  • Root access (optional)
    [*]BusyBox (for older devices)
How to make a request
  • Install the app and login with Google account
    Rooted device:
  • Grant Root Access
  • Select Backup Recovery & Upload Backup
    Non Rooted device:
  • Get any working recovery.img for your device (from stock ROM or old working TWRP)
  • Select Backup Recovery & browse to that recovery.img
  • Generate Backup & Upload Backup
  • Done!
Notes
  • This project is not supported or affiliated in any way with the original TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project).
  • We are an app that creates the TWRP Recovery for you. The original project is here: [url]https://twrp.me/[/URL]
  • We do not guarantee all images will work as expected. It might even not boot.
  • Unless you respond does the TWRP we built work properly or not, we will not release the device tree. You still can create yourself by using our script anyways.
  • Frequently asked questions are on #2 post.

Contribuitors
@androidlover5842
@Theprofessionals
@yshalsager
@berkantkz
@kirito9
@AhmedHadyHassaan
@Sheref
@surendrajat
@Marc0601
@Dyneteve

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP Builder, App for all devices (see above for details)

Get in touch (we don't bite anymore :D)

[V20] TwrpBuilder | Provides opportunity to have TWRP for your device, ROM for the Apps & Games

Contributors
TwrpBuilder, Dyneteve, yshalsager
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie

Version Information

Created 2018-09-02
Last Updated 2019-09-17

Last edited by a moderator:

trax7

May 15, 2012
Hello, what about a device that has a current working version of TWRP but is not maintained, does not have encryption working and is the older 3.1.1 version?

I'm mainly asking for the encryption as a lot of people are going to find it very useful. I'm not using it myself but still. I have some knowledge about it, can't do it myself but can help quite a bit if someone agrees to do it :)

berkantkz

Recognized Developer
Apr 7, 2014
LG G4
Samsung Galaxy Fresh GT-S7390
Hello, what about a device that has a current working version of TWRP but is not maintained, does not have encryption working and is the older 3.1.1 version?

I'm mainly asking for the encryption as a lot of people are going to find it very useful. I'm not using it myself but still. I have some knowledge about it, can't do it myself but can help quite a bit if someone agrees to do it :)

That's okay. You can still create request even if you already have a TWRP. We'll look onto it too ;)

Reactions: trax7

trax7

May 15, 2012
That's okay. You can still create request even if you already have a TWRP. We'll look onto it too ;)
I can give you the source of the one I was talking about and using. Want me to link it? Its for a Sony Z5 Compact.

Edit: I think there's a bug in the app. I created an account, logged out and now it's not letting me back in with my credentials. Clearing data doesn't help.

Edit 2: Huh, now I launched it and its logged in...

Last edited:

berkantkz

Recognized Developer
Apr 7, 2014
LG G4
Samsung Galaxy Fresh GT-S7390
I can give you the source of the one I was talking about and using. Want me to link it? Its for a Sony Z5 Compact.

Edit: I think there's a bug in the app. I created an account, logged out and now it's not letting me back in with my credentials. Clearing data doesn't help.

Edit 2: Huh, now I launched it and its logged in...

It'd be good if you gave us the sources, to be honest.

Anyways, create a request on the app since we don't release it here or somewhere else than our web page.

Reactions: trax7

trax7

May 15, 2012
If you have root access on your device, we get the working recovery from your device. If it's not rooted, download stock/working recovery on your device and upload it through our app.
I'm stock rooted amd custom kernel'd. The stock recovery has long been replaced with the TWRP I was talking about :) I will upload the stock one today and post TWRP source here.

Reactions: Shad2

TwrpBuilder

Feb 3, 2018
I'm stock rooted amd custom kernel'd. The stock recovery has long been replaced with the TWRP I was talking about :) I will upload the stock one today and post TWRP source here.

Actually, it doesn't matter which recovery your device has. As long as it boots and works well, there wouldn't be any problem.

If you're already rooted, just install our app and apply steps to create request. Recovery that you already have will be uploaded to our servers and this is ok.

berkantkz

trax7

May 15, 2012
Actually, it doesn't matter which recovery your device has. As long as it boots and works well, there wouldn't be any problem.

If you're already rooted, just install our app and apply steps to create request. Recovery that you already have will be uploaded to our servers and this is ok.

berkantkz​
Okay, thanks! Uploaded the current TWRP build. Please let me know if there's ANYTHING I can provide to help or accelerate development, I usually reply quickly :):highfive:

Edit: source is here https://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-dev/sony/twrp-3-1-0-z5-z5c-z5p-t3571050

zidane01

Sep 4, 2016
Thank you for the great job guys. I have sent a request and waiting patiently my device is doogee titans2 dg700. Already has twrp 2.8.6.0 but I wish I get the latest twrp that works with both kitkat and lollipop.
I wish I could restore kitkat or lollipop twrp backups without flashing the stock rom first.
I can't restore lollipop when I'm on kitkat.. The problem is in the kernel (can you guys help me out)
Have a great day

yshalsager

Recognized Developer
Thank you for the great job guys. I have sent a request and waiting patiently my device is doogee titans2 dg700. Already has twrp 2.8.6.0 but I wish I get the latest twrp that works with both kitkat and lollipop.
I wish I could restore kitkat or lollipop twrp backups without flashing the stock rom first.
I can't restore lollipop when I'm on kitkat.. The problem is in the kernel (can you guys help me out)
Have a great day

Seems your request wasn't submitted.
Can you do it again?

Last edited:
Reactions: zidane01

TwrpBuilder

Feb 3, 2018
Well, this is a bit late reply but we are done with creating TWRP for your device. And see the date when we got it done ;) We made it in the same day you requested. You can download it here! Feel free to ask or request if you have further questions. We're here to help you!
-berkantkz

Last edited:

trax7

May 15, 2012
Well, this is a bit late reply but we are done with creating TWRP for your device. And see the date when we got it done ;) We made it in the same day you requested. You can download it here! Feel free to ask or request if you have further questions. We're here to help you!
-berkantkz​
Thank you for the reply, I already saw it in the app and downloaded it but haven't gone around to trying it yet. I'm gonna do that today. One more thing tho, after testing if everything is alright, can I distribute the image, with proper credits, of course! :eek:

lyfkevin

Sep 27, 2010
Dear developers,
Thank you so much for the efficent work!
I got a twrp build after upoading stock recovery within a day.
It boots into recovery mode successfully. But touch is not working. I can barely screen on and off with power key. So I cannot test how it works.

FYI, devloper nkk71 was working at this build and almost completed. The remaining issue is decrypt in twrp.

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=74898360&postcount=122
https://github.com/minimal-manifest-twrp/platform_manifest_twrp_omni/tree/twrp-8.0

TwrpBuilder

Feb 3, 2018
Thank you for the reply, I already saw it in the app and downloaded it but haven't gone around to trying it yet. I'm gonna do that today. One more thing tho, after testing if everything is alright, can I distribute the image, with proper credits, of course! :eek:
Yeah, of course you can share with credits. Feel free to report if there is/are something wrong.

Hi,

Thanks for this project! Hopefully i can finally root my device. The app says that the board of my device is 'unknown' though (it's a very very strange device that i have). The stock recovery.img i have uploaded ok. :)
Wait for information from us.
Ok thank you for informing me. I have uploaded the recovery. It's a twrp 2.8.6.0 not stock
As we told before, as long as it works, it doesn't matter which recovery it is.
Dear developers,
Thank you so much for the efficent work!
I got a twrp build after upoading stock recovery within a day.
It boots into recovery mode successfully. But touch is not working. I can barely screen on and off with power key. So I cannot test how it works.

FYI, devloper nkk71 was working at this build and almost completed. The remaining issue is decrypt in twrp.

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=74898360&postcount=122
https://github.com/minimal-manifest-twrp/platform_manifest_twrp_omni/tree/twrp-8.0
Okay, we'll keep looking on this issue. Stay tuned!
berkantkz​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8IbdLhE.png

TWRP Builder is an open source project that allows you to request TWRP for your (officially unsupported) device.
    All it needs is some basic info about your device, and through the app, it sends the info to be used for the creation of TWRP Recovery for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this APP
    * before installing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
    */

Downloads
    Requirements
    • Google Play Services (latest version)
    • Root access (optional)
      [*]BusyBox (for older devices)
    How to make a request
    • Install the app and login with Google account
      Rooted device:
    • Grant Root Access
    • Select Backup Recovery & Upload Backup
      Non Rooted device:
    • Get any working recovery.img for your device (from stock ROM or old working TWRP)
    • Select Backup Recovery & browse to that recovery.img
    • Generate Backup & Upload Backup
    • Done!
    Notes
    • This project is not supported or affiliated in any way with the original TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project).
    • We are an app that creates the TWRP Recovery for you. The original project is here: [url]https://twrp.me/[/URL]
    • We do not guarantee all images will work as expected. It might even not boot.
    • Unless you respond does the TWRP we built work properly or not, we will not release the device tree. You still can create yourself by using our script anyways.
    • Frequently asked questions are on #2 post.

Contribuitors
    @androidlover5842
    @Theprofessionals
    @yshalsager
    @berkantkz
    @kirito9
    @AhmedHadyHassaan
    @Sheref
    @surendrajat
    @Marc0601
    @Dyneteve

TWRP Builder, App for all devices (see above for details)

Get in touch (we don't bite anymore :D)

[V20] TwrpBuilder | Provides opportunity to have TWRP for your device, ROM for the Apps & Games

Contributors
    TwrpBuilder, Dyneteve, yshalsager
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie

Version Information

Created 2018-09-02
    Last Updated 2019-09-17
    We're back!

Server is up again and building's in process!!!
    Requests are welcome~
    Also Mothly builds are out: Check your device here
    NB : Please Update our app
    We're facing some problems with our server! Sorry all builds will be suspended for a week.
    We will notify you as soon as we fix it.
    - TwrpBuilder Team
    TWRP 3.2.2-0 Released!

What's new:
    * adb backup fixes
    * OTA style update zips will now install automatically without prompting for decrypt
    * minor tweaks to handling date/time on Qualcomm devices
    * updates to some language translations
    All TWRPBuilder devices have been updated also!
    Check your device here, all new builds available as latest release ;)