FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5.0+] Overdrop | Animated Weather & Widget pack + Amoled theme

218 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,450

By brekane, Senior Member on 16th May 2018, 06:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Description
Overdrop is a minimalistic, stylish weather app. Packed with beautiful animated illustrations, it offers the added benefit of providing a handful of practical home screen widgets.

Features
• Dark AMOLED theme
• Animated weather illustrations
• Minimal and modern design
• Dark sky weather provider
• 7 days forecast
• Detailed info about the current pressure, cloud cover, humidity and much more
• City manager, where you can easily manage your locations
• Clock widgets, date widgets, weather widgets and battery widgets

DOWNLOAD
Play Store links:
- Free: Overdrop Free
- Pro: Overdrop Pro

XDA Labs links:
- Free: Overdrop Free
- Pro: Overdrop Pro

Feedback
Since the app is in beta version, please write here any suggestion or problem so we can improve the app!

[/url]
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to brekane For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brekane Ad-Free

17th May 2018, 09:27 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I liked the widgets a lot, I think this is the first weather app to have this beautiful widgets I think this is the best part off course with the clean overall design. It would also be great if you could add more weather providers, and and maybe in the future a version without adds.
17th May 2018, 10:28 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vicenza

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus_89

I liked the widgets a lot, I think this is the first weather app to have this beautiful widgets I think this is the best part off course with the clean overall design. It would also be great if you could add more weather providers, and and maybe in the future a version without adds.

Thank you, glad you like the app! We will release a pro version without ads really soon, we are also working on a theme gallery, so you can choose what you like
17th May 2018, 01:59 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Looks very promising. What I'm missing is the ability to click the widget to open the app / clock / etc. Do you plan to integrate something like that? And localisation

Where do you get the weather data from? Any chance to implement hourly weather forecast in future?
17th May 2018, 04:20 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vicenza

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycox

Looks very promising. What I'm missing is the ability to click the widget to open the app / clock / etc. Do you plan to integrate something like that? And localisation

Where do you get the weather data from? Any chance to implement hourly weather forecast in future?

Hi! Sure, we can add the option to open the clock app etc. The weather informations are provided by dark sky. What do you mean by "localisation" ? If you mean to find your position by the gps, the feature is already available, just turn on your gps and open the app
The Following User Says Thank You to brekane For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brekane Ad-Free
17th May 2018, 04:55 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brekane

Hi! Sure, we can add the option to open the clock app etc. The weather informations are provided by dark sky. What do you mean by "localisation" ? If you mean to find your position by the gps, the feature is already available, just turn on your gps and open the app

I meant translation
17th May 2018, 05:15 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vicenza

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycox

I meant translation

Of course, but now we are focusing on adding the missing features and make the app more stable. Translation will be added after that.
The Following User Says Thank You to brekane For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brekane Ad-Free
17th May 2018, 05:46 PM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3,724

Donate to Me
More
Have to say really cool widgets. Kudos on the app.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
17th May 2018, 08:41 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vicenza

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_sen

Have to say really cool widgets. Kudos on the app.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! I'm doing my best to create unique and nice widgets!
18th May 2018, 11:58 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vicenza

Donate to Me
More
Working on the new illustrations for the dark theme that will be available soon, what do you think about it?

18th May 2018, 01:52 PM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Of course, but now we are focusing on adding the missing features
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)