FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[WHATSAPP]--[DUAL WHATSAPP] GBWhatsApp v6.30 For All Devices [MOD] [24-Apr-2018]

1,093 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,267
 
By Has.007, Senior Member on 14th December 2016, 12:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Has.007: 24-Apr-2018: A quick update v6.30 is here with new features & improvements! Grab Here:
12th February 2017, 01:11 PM |#11  
Has.007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag K.Bye.
Thanks Meter: 4,267
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarceFX

Hi pals!
Any image preview feature? Thanks

Hi, Can you be more detailed? Do you want screenshots? Nd yes, you can see the media without downloading it if that's what you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edyreena

I been using gbwhatsapp almost over 1 year..no banned like whatsapp+..i really enjoying this mod..
Request : can u add hide msg function like whatsapp extension xposed?..

I'm glad. Enjoy! I'll keep updating as the base GBWhatsapp gets updated!
Can you post a screenshot of that mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf Paluszy

Hi,
Is it possible to prevent GBWhatsApp from suggesting me as friend on Facebook to people from my phone contacts?

That is not because of GBWhatsApp. When someone else joins messenger nd adds their contact list, Facebook would show them your contact as well to let them add you in their contact. But that's when you've your number configured on Facebook.
But make sure you've unchecked "Share My Account Info" option which shares data with Facebook.
For that go into WhatsApp settings, Tap Account Nd Untick The Checkbox which says Share My Account Info. Nd done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenissac

Hi,
I constantly flash my ROM and I have been using gbwhatsapp for long.
Is there any way I can backup my gbwhatsapp media and chats and restore after I flash the ROM?

Yeah it is quite easy, nd I'm a rom freak as well so I keep flashing roms.
Go into GBSettings. Scroll Down To Other Mods.
Then Tap On 6.7 Backup Data It'll take some time depending on the size of your chats.
Also, before making a backup I recommend you to into your Whatsapp folder nd delete Backup, Backups & Databases folder.
Just to make a clean backup nd avoid any issues, after deleting you can proceed to MOD 6.7 Backup Data!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kos25k

Thanks!where is the download section?
ok i didnt find cause of tapatalk.in browser view is ok!please support a wifi tablet version!!!

Hi, Here You Go. Downloads Section

Nd sorry Everyone for replying late. I didn't get the notifcation please mention me next time! Press Thanks & Enjoy!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Has.007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Has.007 Ad-Free
 
 
13th February 2017, 01:40 AM |#12  
Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Does this allow for the media folder in SD card? This is the biggest issue with play store version

Sent from my YU4711 using Tapatalk
13th February 2017, 05:23 AM |#13  
kos25k's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
I would like to ask a call recorder to be included and also when we hide online status..it would be nice to show the last active time when we turn of the feature!like x messenger for facebook app..thanks!
13th February 2017, 07:50 AM |#14  
Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Can we trust this MOD?
I mean privacy?
13th February 2017, 08:10 AM |#15  
KazaffDeux's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I couldn't parse the URL
13th February 2017, 08:33 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Looks good.
Will wait for instructions for "how to install".
13th February 2017, 10:02 AM |#17  
Junior Member
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperorb

Looks good.
Will wait for instructions for "how to install".

Back up your regular WhatsApp,
Uninstall regular WhatsApp,
Install the APK,
Restore backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to Koen_Theuws For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Koen_Theuws Ad-Free
14th February 2017, 07:31 AM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Has.007


Yeah it is quite easy, nd I'm a rom freak as well so I keep flashing roms.
Go into GBSettings. Scroll Down To Other Mods.
Then Tap On 6.7 Backup Data It'll take some time depending on the size of your chats.
Also, before making a backup I recommend you to into your Whatsapp folder nd delete Backup, Backups & Databases folder.
Just to make a clean backup nd avoid any issues, after deleting you can proceed to MOD 6.7 Backup Data!

Thanks for your reply.
I tried doing it your method. All my chats get backup up but not media. I want all videos and pictures too.
And how do I restore this backup to GBwhatsapp after I flash a new ROM?

To ask you in a simple way...
I want my GBWhatsapp as it is now with all chats and media after I flash a new ROM

Could you please help me with a detailed guide?
Thanks a lot mate
14th February 2017, 09:19 AM |#19  
sohamsen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1,167
 
More
No armv6 support yowhatsapp has all arch support

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrgreatvijay5

Can we trust this MOD?
I mean privacy?

I dont trust these things now
A huge privacy risk is present in those modded whatsapps
and these apps came from unknown source
should we trust them ? i think not
14th February 2017, 03:55 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 732
 
More
Hello, are you the real developer of gbwhatsapp? I've seen many web sites uploading it with their own downloader of gbwhatsapp. Forgive me for asking, Just wanted to clarify before installing
22nd February 2017, 06:06 PM |#21  
Has.007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag K.Bye.
Thanks Meter: 4,267
 
More
Update To v5.30 Would Be Available Tonight With Bug Fixes Nd New Features!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpushpak

Does this allow for the media folder in SD card? This is the biggest issue with play store version

That is something not related to WhatsApp. You've to change your default write storage to External SD Card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kos25k

I would like to ask a call recorder to be included and also when we hide online status..it would be nice to show the last active time when we turn of the feature!like x messenger for facebook app..thanks!

Okay sure that would be added in the feature requests section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrgreatvijay5

Can we trust this MOD?
I mean privacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohamsen

No armv6 support yowhatsapp has all arch support
I dont trust these things now
A huge privacy risk is present in those modded whatsapps
and these apps came from unknown source
should we trust them ? i think not

Well that is something even I can't answer since I'm not the actual developer of this app.
Have you tried installing it on Armv6? Doesn't work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazaffDeux

I couldn't parse the URL

Can you please tell in detail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenissac

Thanks for your reply.
I tried doing it your method. All my chats get backup up but not media. I want all videos and pictures too.
And how do I restore this backup to GBwhatsapp after I flash a new ROM?
To ask you in a simple way...
I want my GBWhatsapp as it is now with all chats and media after I flash a new ROM
Could you please help me with a detailed guide?
Thanks a lot mate

Hi, As I told before you've to go to the MOD 6.7 (Backup Data)
This will make a full backup of your data but the backup would be in your internal storage. Just copy the WhatsApp folder to external storage, wipe your memory if it suggested for rom flashing nd flash the rom. After booting up. Copy whole WhatsApp folder to internal storage nd install latest version of GBWhatsApp Plus. Open it nd directly click on restore. That would restore your data nd everything the way it was before, no verification nd nothing all customization will stay the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swat4samp

Hello, are you the real developer of gbwhatsapp? I've seen many web sites uploading it with their own downloader of gbwhatsapp. Forgive me for asking, Just wanted to clarify before installing

Hi, No I'm not the real developer but my version is exactly based on the real developer's version. I've changed some sounds nd replaced the Flag Emojis section with Plus Emojis.
XDA is a clean nd direct links website so no worries of crap.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Has.007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Has.007 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gbwhatsapp, latest, mod, themes, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes