FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xfinity TV Mod Android Box (HDMI output)

133 posts
Thanks Meter: 224

By aiemassfiria, Senior Member on 11th January 2017, 01:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th November 2019, 05:48 AM |#911  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Why are there multiple versions? Any of these work with FTV without using mouse toggle like the old lean back versions did?
17th November 2019, 09:11 PM |#912  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anyone Have A Copy Of The Modded Cox Contour App? Please?
Hello, Can Someone Who has a Copy Of The Modded Cox Contour App for Android Please Re-Upload it Please? Stupid Cox Corp Won’t even let me watch the web browser version on Android TV Box, Only on PC But I don’t want to needlessly strain the Soldered on GPU Chip in my nice rare expensive Sony Vaio Desktop just from hours of watching TV on it Everday. If Someone/Anyone has a Copy, Please Re-Upload it. It would be Greatly Appreciated. Thank You.
19th November 2019, 05:36 PM |#913  
Thanks Meter: 225

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derwoodbones

xfinitystreamv531009.apk appears to be corked fails to install on all my devices.

Try the last one. It installs.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
19th November 2019, 05:43 PM |#914  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyreturn

Try the last one. It installs.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ya I wont use that one it is painfully slow, Been using 5.1.5.014
21st November 2019, 04:03 PM |#915  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpras99

@aiemassfiria

Please re-up the links as there is a "Not Found" error. The Shaw apk has changed to Bluecurve. The instructions to update the apk seem quite old and may not do the job so if there are updated notes on how to achieve the mod, please post. Thanks in advance!!!

I was able to mod the Bluecurve TV app to get rid of the HDMI check, but it seems there's more work required than that. The app shows recently watched shows (that I watched on the web player) and I'm able to watch those now, without getting the hdmi error, but it doesn't show any of the other available shows and searches just result in a 500 error. Anyone know how to fix that?
23rd November 2019, 09:07 AM |#916  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0blivion

I was able to mod the Bluecurve TV app to get rid of the HDMI check, but it seems there's more work required than that. The app shows recently watched shows (that I watched on the web player) and I'm able to watch those now, without getting the hdmi error, but it doesn't show any of the other available shows and searches just result in a 500 error. Anyone know how to fix that?

Which device are you trying it on?
23rd November 2019, 10:08 AM |#917  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0c7

Which device are you trying it on?

Fire TV Stick 4k
3rd December 2019, 04:21 AM |#918  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
4th APK link, as suggested in later posts, is working great mate thank you! On one of those TV's at Walmart that were on sale this Black Friday actually haha, Philips 65" 4K Android TV.
3rd December 2019, 07:47 PM |#919  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,408

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergalact1c

4th APK link, as suggested in later posts, is working great mate thank you! On one of those TV's at Walmart that were on sale this Black Friday actually haha, Philips 65" 4K Android TV.

do you need a mouse to select things from the sidebar with this version?
4th December 2019, 12:28 AM |#920  
Thanks Meter: 568

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc663

do you need a mouse to select things from the sidebar with this version?

You do on the FireTV and it's a problem with the screen in 4K, the pointer jumps all over the place, very hard to position it and click it, unusable.
The Following User Says Thank You to sirxdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sirxdroid Ad-Free
4th December 2019, 04:05 PM |#921  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Is there a way to install this app on my Samsung smart TV without using my firestick?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)