Xfinity TV Mod Android Box (HDMI output)

Search This thread

ckpras99

Nov 5, 2019
can u please re-up the ignite tv app please the link is dead... by the way i really appreciate the work ur putting into the apps man thank you
@aiemassfiria

Please re-up the links as there is a "Not Found" error. The Shaw apk has changed to Bluecurve. The instructions to update the apk seem quite old and may not do the job so if there are updated notes on how to achieve the mod, please post. Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:

brosmitch

Nov 24, 2009
Videotron Helix apk

any chance I can get help for HDMI mod of the apk for Videotron , they are using xfinity base terminal

com.videotron.helixtv_5.4.4.002.apk

hxxxs://apkcombo.com/fr-ca/apk-downloader/?q=com.videotron.helixtv

tried to do it myself but I guess I am missing some info

thanks

Rak Blaze

Nov 17, 2019
Anyone Have A Copy Of The Modded Cox Contour App? Please?

Hello, Can Someone Who has a Copy Of The Modded Cox Contour App for Android Please Re-Upload it Please? Stupid Cox Corp Won’t even let me watch the web browser version on Android TV Box, Only on PC But I don’t want to needlessly strain the Soldered on GPU Chip in my nice rare expensive Sony Vaio Desktop just from hours of watching TV on it Everday. If Someone/Anyone has a Copy, Please Re-Upload it. It would be Greatly Appreciated. Thank You. :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

zer0blivion

Nov 16, 2011
@aiemassfiria

Please re-up the links as there is a "Not Found" error. The Shaw apk has changed to Bluecurve. The instructions to update the apk seem quite old and may not do the job so if there are updated notes on how to achieve the mod, please post. Thanks in advance!!!

I was able to mod the Bluecurve TV app to get rid of the HDMI check, but it seems there's more work required than that. The app shows recently watched shows (that I watched on the web player) and I'm able to watch those now, without getting the hdmi error, but it doesn't show any of the other available shows and searches just result in a 500 error. Anyone know how to fix that?

Last edited:

n0c7

Sep 6, 2019
I was able to mod the Bluecurve TV app to get rid of the HDMI check, but it seems there's more work required than that. The app shows recently watched shows (that I watched on the web player) and I'm able to watch those now, without getting the hdmi error, but it doesn't show any of the other available shows and searches just result in a 500 error. Anyone know how to fix that?

Which device are you trying it on?

intergalact1c

Oct 21, 2014

Top Liked Posts