[Q] my first app

Search This thread

n82freak

Nov 11, 2017
Hey Folks - i have coded my first apk and I want know if you like the Design!

I Show here 3 Screenshots.

Screenshot_20171121-012647.jpg
Screenshot_20171121-012704.jpg
Screenshot_20171121-012713.jpg

Pls let me know what you think about ...

If you have questions -> pls ask me

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoresta

n82freak

Nov 11, 2017
Material Design

Thx - really?? Okaaaayyyy...

I want make an app and not a Design Study!! :D

It is my first app and the first Version of it. My goal was to make it functional at first.
This Designcan re-arrange if the app works fine and some Bugs (possible if there bugs) are fixed.

Now i search a Coder who can help me to Integrate 1 floatingbutton and a Bluetooth Gatt Server interface....
https://xdaforums.com/general/help/q-t3706073

Last edited:

fpg06ii8

Dec 8, 2017
Nice as a start. But design matters a lot especially if you're planning to publish it to the public.

n82freak

Nov 11, 2017
niantic implemented cryption to their go+ Routine -.-

at the newest PoGo Niantic implemented cryption to their go+ Routine.
So i can close my idea because i cant decrypt and I didn’t found someone who can help me with the BluetoothGattService...

thx for responding me...:crying:

Craonom

Feb 20, 2018
Hmmm... the background is nice, but remember that the main focus (I hope) is the content, make sure it stands out more than the background. Some of the text doesn't fit in well but the placement and margining is ok I think. The settings and contacts look more nicer than the main menu.

Taritz

Nov 4, 2017
play.google.com
Like others have said, make the foreground elements stand out more. Also, on the menu page you have text in light blue, green, red and white. It makes for a very mixed impression, like you didn't know which color to pick.

You don't need an exit button either, so you can remove that. Also, if the user wants to contact you it's better if you make it a button that starts an Intent to e-mail you. Otherwise the user needs to do everything themselves, open up their mail client, hope to remember and type your email correctly before they can send feedback. Make it easy for the user.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Folks - i have coded my first apk and I want know if you like the Design!

I Show here 3 Screenshots.

Screenshot_20171121-012647.jpg
    Screenshot_20171121-012704.jpg
    Screenshot_20171121-012713.jpg

Pls let me know what you think about ...

If you have questions -> pls ask me