FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Top Tech YouTubers Review the OnePlus 6!

Mistake with tcp socket

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Subijo, Junior Member on 7th December 2017, 12:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

My name is József from Hungary. I like to deal with programming android phone. But I am an unprofessional and I am beginner in it.

I would like to ask a question and to know what are opinion of professionals programmer, if it is possible......

So I have written a program about 4 years before for android with tcp socket. It is connecting a java server. It was written for android 4.2.1. Everything went well on 4.2.1 and android 5 (Lollipop). Than I bought a phone with nougat operation system. In this phone my program is running too and to receive datas from java server. But unfortunatelly there is a problem with data transfer. It seems that this phone do not send the datas in tcp socket to server. I try it more phones (Xiaomi RedMe Note 4, OnePlus 5T). I do not understand why. What I have to change in my program that it runs in my phone with nougat system What was changed in operation system in nougat?

It is my problem.......

I will be thankful if you give me some tips to solve it.

SubiJo

14th December 2017, 12:22 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Solved
Hello Everibody,

I was succes to find the mistake in my code. So I had to do a thread for part of my transmit code. That is all.

Thanks......

Subijo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subijo

Hello,

My name is József from Hungary. I like to deal with programming android phone. But I am an unprofessional and I am beginner in it.

I would like to ask a question and to know what are opinion of professionals programmer, if it is possible......

So I have written a program about 4 years before for android with tcp socket. It is connecting a java server. It was written for android 4.2.1. Everything went well on 4.2.1 and android 5 (Lollipop). Than I bought a phone with nougat operation system. In this phone my program is running too and to receive datas from java server. But unfortunatelly there is a problem with data transfer. It seems that this phone do not send the datas in tcp socket to server. I try it more phones (Xiaomi RedMe Note 4, OnePlus 5T). I do not understand why. What I have to change in my program that it runs in my phone with nougat system What was changed in operation system in nougat?

It is my problem.......

I will be thankful if you give me some tips to solve it.

SubiJo

14th December 2017, 05:50 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Self decision problem it is cool
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)